What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
AOA kiddo's

Walaikum Assalam ..
105.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I envy you guys.You have so many thanks.By the way,congrats for reaching 3000Marks:wave:

When I first joined my job I used to stay in a hostel as I didn't get quarter during training period.It was surrounded by big trees.One day after hearing strange sounds beneath my bed I found a finger sized squirrel.Probably it fall accidentally from the ventilator.I didn't find its mother nearby.I brought baby foods from the local shop and started feeding it.It's mother never came and the poor soul died after one week.One of the most sorrowful day in my life.

tu bhi naswaristan pay regularly participate kar :D
sad to hear about squirrel :cray:

I envy you guys.You have so many thanks.By the way,congrats for reaching 3000Marks:wave:

When I first joined my job I used to stay in a hostel as I didn't get quarter during training period.It was surrounded by big trees.One day after hearing strange sounds beneath my bed I found a finger sized squirrel.Probably it fall accidentally from the ventilator.I didn't find its mother nearby.I brought baby foods from the local shop and started feeding it.It's mother never came and the poor soul died after one week.One of the most sorrowful day in my life.

:cray: :cray: RIP baby squirrel...

Just had to type autoclave on google to find out what it was.
@haviZsultan :oops: sorry...I meant the machine that sterilizes our equipment :oops:

@Armstrong :blink: how come out teachers didnt make us make Frankenstein dough?! :what:

Dunno ! :undecided:

I heard the experiment involved cultivating some enzymes & had something to do with Yeast - dunno what it all was about though....to me they seemed to be pricking a lump of dough with a syringe ! :what:

Dunno ! :undecided:

I heard the experiment involved cultivating some enzymes & had something to do with Yeast - dunno what it all was about though....to me they seemed to be pricking a lump of dough with a syringe ! :what:
@Armstrong
Ahan!! That sounds fun :rofl:

Yea, yeast experiments...SOME scientists are just soo obsessed about yeast :fie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom