What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
economics,biology..

@Marshmallow ay kaysa combo hai?! :blink:

[MENTION=19261]
@Emrald is a he.

Confirm karday beta warna Aero is going to borrow that huge big machine @Talon has and perform "tests" on you. :omghaha: :sarcastic:

@Aeronaut itni bari machine ki kiya zaroorat hai?! :what: all you need is some of his/her hair or skin sample...and a small kit costing maybe $50 maybe even less for 1 sample! :P

Imagine your hubby looks like this ...i know one if you want....number doon? :sarcastic:

@Aeronaut insaaan ban! :angry: :sick: :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1

303916_618026564878404_208603864_n.jpg

yar it was @Alpha1 and @mastaan who said that it could be naswari because he knew everyone and the way he was swearing and abusing everyone and then Aero followed them on saying the same, even i thought the same, but now that webmaster has ran checks so if he says it was jacky so it then.......it wasn't fun to be honest, infact i PMed aero and requested him to close the thread for the time being untill the matter has been resolved because the troll was trolling everyone you know, mirzay, aero, hyperion, talon, alpha, razpak and the list goes on....I have the log of posts saved with me

Array yeh @RazPaK itna famous kaysay ho giyea? Woh atta itna qum hai and everyone keeps inviting him :rofl:

ek or thank , 3000 thanks mark i will reach , give me .. give me.......... give meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ja aysh ker @BDforever :P

yar it was @Alpha1 and @mastaan who said that it could be naswari because he knew everyone and the way he was swearing and abusing everyone and then Aero followed them on saying the same, even i thought the same, but now that webmaster has ran checks so if he says it was jacky so it then.......it wasn't fun to be honest, infact i PMed aero and requested him to close the thread for the time being untill the matter has been resolved because the troll was trolling everyone you know, mirzay, aero, hyperion, talon, alpha, razpak and the list goes on....I have the log of posts saved with me
Hey @balixd did he call me cute?! :P

ek or thank , 3000 thanks mark i will reach , give me .. give me.......... give meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I envy you guys.You have so many thanks.By the way,congrats for reaching 3000Marks:wave:

When I first joined my job I used to stay in a hostel as I didn't get quarter during training period.It was surrounded by big trees.One day after hearing strange sounds beneath my bed I found a finger sized squirrel.Probably it fall accidentally from the ventilator.I didn't find its mother nearby.I brought baby foods from the local shop and started feeding it.It's mother never came and the poor soul died after one week.One of the most sorrowful day in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom