What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it apoptosis , yes :) ... How come my biology teachers never mentioned it ? :what:

@Secur well....depends which year you did biology....It is not THAT new but there is PLENTY OF NEW RESEARCH in it due to the race to learn cancer...and the millions of funds poured in....

Allah Hafiz :wave: :wave:

Oye @Talon :omghaha:

@M-48 kiya hoa ?! :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is nothing....If all of you people to promise to logout for 30 minutes...... then that would be flirting.... and I'm so sure, she is my equal match. Alphabet for alphabet. :omghaha:

I have a deeper suspicion, maybe she is your fiance in real life...

why was it so easy to pass gun control reform in canada though because clearly didn't it go against the charter rules? How come the interest groups didn't have as much influence?
In the US, NRA has sooo much influence and congress can't do much in regards to guns due to the constitution. Why is this not the case in canada?:)

We simply do not have a gun culture and as far as influences go, while there is lobbying to certain extent in our politiquè no doubt however there is less money involved than americanne system. This is due to us passing a legislation limiting donations from private contributors to $1200 CAD and I am glad we got these scum money based lobbyist out of Ottawa.

Nah darling. We are. Do as you please. :D

you said me smiling makes you melt so I hope you are melting, because your comment made me :)

LOLOLOLOL kkays I am going to go get started on my essay..no more procrastination! I'll ttyl and I hope you get everything you need to done!! take care and enjoy your day!

Also, thnx for all the laughs emperor ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom