What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man! My holiday tommorow! :pakistan:

:rofl::rofl: aero ko pata hay yeh kon hay!
@balixd btw the issue is over!

Sorry, par mein mazaq kar raha tha.....i won't bring it up nw.....

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, I always thought that tagging mods is strictly NOT allowed on PDF. Never knew that it'd be OK to hotlink them for help

ab tak sab ko pata chal jana chahiye yeh uloo ka patha kon hai.

@WebMaster @Awesome

Run hard IP checks on banned ids 'gauri' and 'quaid alam' .... Find out his real id and ban him permanently.

Just go through some of the posts he made...to get an idea.

You know what ? :D I am literally laughing at you right now ... Why are you loosing sleep over it and warning of dire consequences if I am dating a Pashtun girl ? :lol: ... Do you have some sort of exclusive rights on them ? Or are you her parent , guardian or brother ? :no: ... I will tell you what , this is a friend's corner , we share our daily problems , happiness and events in life here without any hesitation , is it the first time that you are visiting this thread or deliberately acting dumb ? I asked from Hyperion because he knows his people and I wanted advice from my friends , got any problem with that ? Why should I take an oath over Quran that too for a person who's a proven liar , hypocrite and a bigoted racist ? :azn: Are you in your right mind , kid ? Why do I need to prove anything to anyone ? Grow up ! :rofl: Consider it my last reply on this matter with you , I wouldn't bother replying to your childish queries and insecurity again and again ...

Aureonat has told me that you live in america, why you hide it as i wouldnt have taken a westren like you so seriously.....go on and date and fck a western pakhtun girl, you both belong to same catagory...
And you are asking from hyperion? A guy from turkey whose two brothers have married jewish girls...in such matters you ask from spring onion, a pashtun girl from peshawer.

Lala, yeh kia drama hai? :blink:

ab tak sab ko pata chal jana chahiye yeh uloo ka patha kon hai.

@WebMaster @Awesome

Run hard IP checks on banned ids 'gauri' and 'quaid alam' .... Find out his real id and ban him permanently.

Just go through some of the posts he made...to get an idea.

Oh darling, you're so sweet and even bigger tharki than the Emperor himself. How could I let go of such a gem... :D

Do come back with version 2.0 on Friday as well. :D

I was taught from an early age to give back in the way others give to me. So when you became a tharki for me, I had to return the favor and become one for you emperor ;) LOL

They are like any other citizen. Royal servants of the empire. Try it on some other thread unnecessarily... :D

Actually am having a good time here... So, I don't see the reason of trying to be a smart cookie unnecessarily... don't like infractions or bans.. Not my kinda stuff

602206_483739905014484_123654441_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom