What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ab tak sab ko pata chal jana chahiye yeh uloo ka patha kon hai.

@WebMaster @Awesome

Run hard IP checks on banned ids 'gauri' and 'quaid alam' .... Find out his real id and ban him permanently.

Just go through some of the posts he made...to get an idea.

Btanay may kya problem hai :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aureonat has told me that you live in america, why you hide it as i wouldnt have taken a westren like you so seriously.....go on and date and fck a western pakhtun girl, you both belong to same catagory...
And you are asking from hyperion? A guy from turkey whose two brothers have married jewish girls...in such matters you ask from spring onion, a pashtun girl from peshawer.

yo monkey... calm down man... shyt happens.. if u know what i mean!

PEACE!

I like that. No more tharki treatment for you. You are a maulvani at heart. :D

I was taught from an early age to give back in the way others give to me. So when you became a tharki for me, I had to return the favor and become one for you emperor ;) LOL

@Green Face Remember, She's yours to lose!!!! No girl on earth, is 'untouchable' from a determined man. If you lose her,its ONLY your fault. Im sure she will be yours and i'll get to eat some beklava on your wedding. Good luck!!

@M-48 Youre welcome

@Alpha1 Are you going to be my 'shagird' ya kisi or ko moka dun?

@Talon heyyyyy pinkyy :kiss:

@Mirzay Anti ghussa tablets dun?

@ButterCup Hello, have you applied for Naswaristan's citizenship yet?

@Hyperion Signs of improvement have been noted, thanks for the leg up yesterday.

Hi @Aeronaut how are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
602206_483739905014484_123654441_n.jpg

:smitten: Mashallah! MASHALLAH! khubsurat ayat!

Mate, I get you now. You are bipolar, and on top you do "powder" at night time. In the mornings you are in control of all your senses, sun goes down and true Monkey comes out. Keep it up.

Aureonat has told me that you live in america, why you hide it as i wouldnt have taken a westren like you so seriously.....go on and date and fck a western pakhtun girl, you both belong to same catagory...
And you are asking from hyperion? A guy from turkey whose two brothers have married jewish girls...in such matters you ask from spring onion, a pashtun girl from peshawer.

Well, you have every right to pull whatever you want. Hey by the way, is this flirting considered cheating? We wouldn't want that. Would we? :P

:omghaha:

Bad emperor....keep this up and i'll be pulling your ears LOL :D

hahaha no no im just really good at making others do my work for me :D

haha jk jk but thnx, this actually has something I needed...:)

Chalo its good you benefited from it........i am good with google and read up on stuff on gun control when i was in u.k ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom