What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon u come directly on mail!
@EMRALD @Aeronaut WHAT THE HELL MAN! Did u investigate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my darling, such a lengthy response to such a beautiful emotion. You know very well that, just a smile on your face makes me melt, then why the use of so many words? Don't let few alphabets banded together as a word be a constraint to the depth of our love, let it flourish in all mediums of expressions, most simplest and beautiful of which is a smile on your face, and when your eyes shine, full of love and passion. :D

Look at that, your geography is just as good as your humor. Why do you do this to me emperor...you make me like you more and more each time I come on ;) (see baby, I am equally good at this hehe)

hey, btw two things
1) how are you and how was your day?
2) were you serious about buying a seat in parliament and politics later on?? Cuz, i was planning a military coup of pakistan myself, so just let me know if you're gonna be there, because then I would have to dress extra nicely while doing it :D haha LOLOL

Who's banned? who's racist? Who did sth related with fb? Damn what the hell is goin on in Naswaristan? Don't make me conduct a military coup. folks! Seriously pls someone answer my questions? :)

that shivani did something with krait--hecked or released her personal info--about her firend--so she was complaining that--

@WebMaster is there any rule against INSULT

Oh my darling, such a lengthy response to such a beautiful emotion. You know very well that, just a smile on your face makes me melt, then why the use of so many words? Don't let few alphabets banded together as a word be a constraint to the depth of our love, let it flourish in all mediums of expressions, most simplest and beautiful of which is a smile on your face, and when your eyes shine, full of love and passion. :D

In that case here is my un-lengthy reponse to this post you wrote so lovinggly :D....

Bullshpt :P (see one word did the trick here ) hahaha

@ZYXW, I'm fine. Your pretiness. What about you? How's school?

Yups, gonna do that, buy a seat in parliament, not yet though.. too busy raking in moolah.... :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom