What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. nice one girly. You're one tough nut to crack. Good girl. :D

In that case here is my un-lengthy reponse to this post you wrote so lovinggly :D....

Bullshpt :P (see one word did the trick here ) hahaha

Yes , everybody can tell who's a racist here ... I have never mocked Pashtuns ever in my life ... On the ancient barbaric tribal law , yes I have problem with that ... Everybody knows who has killed whom in the past 200 years in Afghanistan for reasons of dominance , forget my city ... Of course , you know this because another racist like you sent you an SMS like you constantly receive relating to armed forced of Pakistan ...

If you didn't , then maybe you shouldn't have posted about me ... You were talking to Oscar , why involve me , racist ? :azn: Learn to make posts with civility , I have noticed this abusive trait by you and your Afghan friends just too often ... Had Hyperion had any problem with anything , he would have talked to me openly instead of answering it ... Do not make a problem when there exists one not ...

By ancient barbaric tribal law you mean pashtunwali...so here you are insulting pashtuns...attacking and mocking pashtun culture and ways of life is racism and you are doing it contineously without any shame.

i'm not suppoting you :angry: ap ne koi itna acha kaam nhi kiya tha
anyways thanks
mirzay sis just bcoz im a kid doesnt mean everyone can insult me!
U cant imajine what shivani said to me!

@Green Face

Whiplash- Be advised Tomorrow's operation, though strategically important, isn't exactaly a make or break operation. Be vigilent while implimenting step by step SOP's. Dagger out!

PS: Don't be hopeless, you will kill it!....go..arrive.. with a bang, leave with a sonic boom....good luck.

I don't want to see, 'The missing man formation'. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know the first time you did jk jk jk - I thought : What does this post has to do with Jammu & Kashmir ? :omghaha:

But then I was able to connect the dots; aaah you young ones keep on coming with new acronyms every year ! :disagree:

:omghaha: this was hilarious.......No you see I like to promote kashmiri independence with each post I make so I always add the jk in there ;) uncle...you should join me, we all know how much you love kashmir :D LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom