What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darling, trust me, I'm never tense when I see you here. It is as if I am teleported from the freezing cold water of the Barents Sea to the warm embrace of the Mediterranean, as soon as I see you online. :smitten:

Need more love? :P

Look at that, your geography is just as good as your humor. Why do you do this to me emperor...you make me like you more and more each time I come on ;) (see baby, I am equally good at this hehe)

hey, btw two things
1) how are you and how was your day?
2) were you serious about buying a seat in parliament and politics later on?? Cuz, i was planning a military coup of pakistan myself, so just let me know if you're gonna be there, because then I would have to dress extra nicely while doing it :D haha LOLOL

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

apki iss smiley pey 1 sher arzz hai.........

Soch rahey hai woh ki hum kuch boley ki na boley......

Alpha ney jo Paap kiya uska ilzaam kissi aur key sir pey kyo na dholey........

:rofl: :rofl:

Darling, trust me, I'm never tense when I see you here. It is as if I am teleported from the freezing cold water of the Barents Sea to the warm embrace of the Mediterranean, as soon as I see you online. :smitten:

Need more love? :P

@WebMaster sir pls look at this post. SO OPEN!!!!

Is it in sync with the newly FORMED Rules of PDF???? :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soch rahey hai woh ki hum boley ki na boley......

Soch rahey hai woh ki hum boley ki na boley......

Sher may tou kuch sach keh lete

aur us bachay ne kuch esa nhi kiya jo har bar koi na koi usko bolne lag jata hai aur shivani khud handle kr sakti hai kisi se bhi zada acha tou kisi ko uski good book ne ane k liye itni mehnaat krne ki zrurt nhi hai......right @Aeronaut?

@WebMaster sir pls look at this post. SO OPEN!!!!

Is it in sync with the newly FORMED Rules of PDF???? :coffee:

@arp2041.....hahahahaha what is this treason???? reporing your emperor no no :D

Sher may tou kuch sach keh lete

aur us bachay ne kuch esa nhi kiya jo har bar koi na koi usko bolne lag jata hai aur shivani khud handle kr sakti hai kisi se bhi zada acha tou kisi ko uski good book ne ane k liye itni mehnaat krne ki zrurt nhi hai......right @Aeronaut?

Yes she could have said it directly but unfortunately she is BANNED :azn:

Its you who is racist...mocking tribals and pashtuns constantly....every one knows which city is famous for ethnic riots, cleansing and racism in Pakistan...according to a source most of the pathan jokes are generated from karachi..
Indeed i dont give a fck to your dating life, i was talking to Oscar, another closet racist....go fck any girl but dont issue generalized statements and questions about pashtun women. @Hyperion handled your pricking question wisely, but dont do it again, one is not so sure about a temper of a waziristani.

Yes , everybody can tell who's a racist here ... I have never mocked Pashtuns ever in my life ... On the ancient barbaric tribal law , yes I have problem with that ... Everybody knows who has killed whom in the past 200 years in Afghanistan for reasons of dominance , forget my city ... Of course , you know this because another racist like you sent you an SMS like you constantly receive relating to armed forced of Pakistan ...

If you didn't , then maybe you shouldn't have posted about me ... You were talking to Oscar , why involve me , racist ? :azn: Learn to make posts with civility , I have noticed this abusive trait by you and your Afghan friends just too often ... Had Hyperion had any problem with anything , he would have talked to me openly instead of answering it ... Do not make a problem when there exists one not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom