What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx well, i realised that while registring, I gave some wrong infos. I fixed all of 'em. But I can't change my birthday. It's 1997 but it's supposed to be 2 January 1994. And also I'm thinking of changing my nick as "Green Face" :D

no neptune sounds good as we already have whole green man with us @Awesome lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon i promise i wont boss u again!

kiya hua bacahy tumharay pm pay yahan aya hoon..who misunderstood you?? @Talon bachay ko ek aur chance dedo please:what:

@Emrald do you want to read over 300 mails from him?!

All showing off how he shaks this person and that and I am too naive and stupid to know the difference between a Naswarabad begum no.3 and real life begum?

300 mails also includes how almost everyone is a tharki and is hitting on me

the 300 mails also gives ORDERS on what to do and what not to do BECAUSE he THINKS that is so?!

All showing off how he shaks this person and that and I am too naive and stupid to know the difference between a Naswarabad begum no.3 and real life begum?

the 300 mails also gives ORDERS on what to do and what not to do BECAUSE he THINKS that is so?!

aapi aynda shak nai karun ga ok?

:blink:what?? 300 mails??dekho 30 hongi tum ne ghalti se 300 likhdi hai??:unsure:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom