What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad how old are you? Yeh baat @Hyperion say suni thee...usnay tou decree kerdi!! :rofl:

I pulled him here to bring you all as witness ....but now i wnt talk to him on mail because then i wont have witness...

aapi i wont be shaki of other people soo much. Im sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Talon-

Kindly give @Alpha1 a last chance while keeping all of us as "Gawah"-
He do anything wrong we all socially bycott him?- Fair?-

WHO agrees with @JonAsad?! please like this or his post...i will count the thanks :P

Who dont agree please post dont agree!!

DemoCRYcy

@JonAsad how old are you? Yeh baat @Hyperion say suni thee...usnay tou decree kerdi!! :rofl:

I pulled him here to bring you all as witness ....but now i wnt talk to him on mail because then i wont have witness...

@Ayush As long as you dont start bossing me I am fine :D

I am just 17- :undecided:-
Alright your choice- i am sure you have thought long and hard over it-
I Respect your decision- :lol:-

Actually (just saying) my ex told me that I gave her too much freedom. :P

aapi people are misunderstanding. Pls aapi last chance.

WHO agrees with @JonAsad?! please like this or his post...i will count the thanks :P

Who dont agree please post dont agree!!

DemoCRYcy

You want a democratic result in a monarchy?- :lol:-

why???well yes you can...to webby mods etc i mean if you don't mind..you can share with us...

bata tu raha hoon k moonchein phans gaye hain:omghaha:

thx well, i realised that while registring, I gave some wrong infos. I fixed all of 'em. But I can't change my birthday. It's 1997 but it's supposed to be 2 January 1994. And also I'm thinking of changing my nick as "Green Face" :D

Pooch kiyaa pooochna haiii wrror ? :what:
@HRK : Aaaj tou bataa hiii deiin ke aaap kaun siii Pashtun Tribe mein seiii haiiin ? :what:

Yar I have already told you.......history of my tribe....us ke baad historians ne digging bannd kar di thi...:whistle:

aapi people are misunderstanding. Pls aapi last chance.

kiya hua bacahy tumharay pm pay yahan aya hoon..who misunderstood you?? @Talon bachay ko ek aur chance dedo please:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom