What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
544151_490149841034335_840197081_n.jpg

Abbe ye Naswar kha kar kis ne zameen pe phen'k de , mere pa'on ke neche chippak gye hae ye..........

@Chak Bamu fiker not you will be able to cope with the fast paced action on this thread- Like i did- vertigo out of the window- :lol:-

Last edited by a moderator:
How old are you?- I am 47- :pop:-
Naswar is age free- :lol:-

44. But really I FEEL old. My skill set is rather poor. This thread flies at a dizzying pace and I do not think I can really keep up. Plus I like to think a little before, during, and after composing a post - by the time I am done, a couple of pages have flown by. Too fast. You can deal with this better than I can.
@Armstrong, buddy I should meet you sometime in Lahore.

44. But really I FEEL old. My skill set is rather poor. This thread flies at a dizzying pace and I do not think I can really keep up. Plus I like to think a little before, during, and after composing a post - by the time I am done, a couple of pages have flown by. Too fast. You can deal with this better than I can.
@Armstrong, buddy I should meet you sometime in Lahore.

I hv seen alot of pink faces- mine that is- it was hard to keep up-
But i found the remedy-
Have a virtual dose of naswar- feel free- feel gigh- forget about the structure- imagine you are born again- flying high- and just post the reply without thinking- thats how things go here- try it it works wonders- :D-

And we dont bother if someone did not reply to us on time or w/e- if you missed the window pick some one else- there are plenty of fish to fry here- :lol:-

Bhai dera kun reha hai?- :lol:-

Ache log hae Pakistan ke,

Swimming pool gya tha, koi kapree udha ke bhag gya.
Oper sae baad mein pata challa ,kisse ne pani mein tezzab milla hua hae....

Bahir aya meine kaha dhoop mein hadyaan khusk kar lon,to paon pur ye munhoos Naswar chippak gyee.

Zulm ke inteha.....

Kabhi swimming pool mein muchlian dekhi hein....?

Pata nai mene swimming pool mein hee chalang marre the yaa....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom