What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do have a face that resembles a cow's behind that got kicked at by a mule whose appendage was being tugged at but otherwise no....I think I'm alright ! :undecided:

But no I'm not that thin kind either - Gym doesn't allow one to have your emaciated look ! :whistle:

True, I shovel red meat into my face- lift like a fool and yet not an a single gram of mass gets added. The doctors say its all because of the running- I run too much apparently- HOW CAN ONE EVER RUN TOO MUCH? :what:

AND your face is fine- your not pretty like some other men around here- we men should never be pretty- rugged face:enjoy:

This country and countrymen seems friendly to me .....i am catching the next flight.....what should i bring for you guys ???....hahaha

I am trying to get my hands on a certain weapon (chakram) and a practitioner of Gatka- think you can manage both?

Well your the one who said your homophobic, I just echoed your sentiment..its just that every one keeps saying homophobic..no one says we don't care either way. Baffling!

Last edited by a moderator:
True, I shovel red meat into my face- lift like a fool and yet not an a single gram of mass gets added. The doctors say its all because of the running- I run too much apparently- HOW CAN ONE EVER RUN TOO MUCH? :what:

It could also be because you're not a Butt like myself which means gaining weight doesn't come ever so easily to you as it does to me ! Just one staring contest with a freshly baked Apple Pie has the ability to put a few pounds on me without me even touching that heavenly delicacy ! :omghaha:

AND your face is fine- your not pretty like some other men around here- we men should never be pretty- rugged face:enjoy:

Holy Mother of Zardari ! :blink:

@Hyperion @Talon -

Did he just indirectly flirt with me over here ! I'm homophobic....damn you ! :bad:

I am trying to get my hands on a certain weapon (chakram) and a practitioner of Gatka- think you can manage both?

Well your the one who said your homophobic, I just echoed your sentiment..its just that every one keeps saying homophobic..no one says we don't care either way. Baffling!
anyways me and hinduguy had a little fight when he first met bcoz he is somewhat pro-gay

It could also be because you're not a Butt like myself which means gaining weight doesn't come ever so easily to you as it does to me ! Just one staring contest with a freshly baked Apple Pie has the ability to put a few pounds on me without me even touching that heavenly delicacy ! :omghaha:

Holy Mother of Zardari ! :blink:

@Hyperion @Talon - Did he just indirectly flirt with me over here ! I'm homophobic....damn you ! :bad:

Sure thing...flirt with you..I'd rather eat nine inch nails...I was actually planning on hooking you up with an Afghani girl I knew (mentioned that a few pages ago)...she doesn't like rotun men or pretty men..you're neither..now all I have to do is kidnap you and smuggle you across the border.

Yeah ....there are some more tricks and tools which i you would like to get......i hope you keep yourself fit with exercise daily....otherwise you wont be able to train....

Sure thing...flirt with you..I'd rather eat nine inch nails...I was actually planning on hooking you up with an Afghani girl I knew (mentioned that a few pages ago)...she doesn't like rotun men or pretty men..you're neither..now all I have to do is kidnap you and smuggle you across the border.
@Dillinger rastan mein kashmir say ghuma tay way lay jaiyo! :P

anyways me and hinduguy had a little fight when he first met bcoz he is somewhat pro-gay

Whats pro-gay, that everyone should be gay? That would be odd to say the least. :what:

Or was he saying that they are to be treated equally under the law and not persecuted? If that's what you mean by pro-gay then he's got it right.

Which one?

@Hyperion - He doesn't know the love I have for Afghans does he ? :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom