What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong You didn't answer the 2nd part of my question, are you truly rotund..as you claim that you are?

Well I do have a face that resembles a cow's behind that got kicked at by a mule whose appendage was being tugged at but otherwise no....I think I'm alright ! :undecided:

But no I'm not that thin kind either - Gym doesn't allow one to have your emaciated look ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
:pakistan::pakistan:

btw u reminded me of @hinduguy! Is he still banned?

Dunno..poor fellow..never understood how he could degenerate like that and resort to abuses. I was rather appalled....surely you would not draw such a comparison young lad..have you ever seen me resort to abuses..I have a proud record of having never posted anything objectionable even when provoked. :enjoy:

@Talon

kundal = lock of hair/ring
simat = shrink/wrapped
shanay= shoulder

Dunno..poor fellow..never understood how he could degenerate like that and resort to abuses. I was rather appalled....surely you would not draw such a comparison young lad..have you ever seen me resort to abuses..I have a proud record of having never posted anything objectionable even when provoked. :enjoy:
@Dillinger he meant the homophobic comment :D

You have to get a "pass" score on @Aeronaut's dance of fire..... then @arp2041's stealth troll classes... decode @Dillinger's English...... Survive @Armstrong's gay passes at you....... Babysit @Alpha1......... and some other tasks.... :D

This country and countrymen seems friendly to me .....i am catching the next flight.....what should i bring for you guys ???....hahaha

@hinduguy was a calm poster tøo! Dont know what happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom