What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Emrald and you got it from another forum? Scientists rely on experimental data not hearsay!

well yes @Talon but IT IS A NEWS OF A WOMEN WHO DIED OF DRINKING TOO MUCH COLD DRINK LOL iss mai koi xp nahi hai--eg ek shaqs rat kill kha ker murr jata hai so it ionly news na??iss mai xp kahan se agaya??

Last edited by a moderator:
Blooty charsi naswaris. Always up to no good.

Good for nothing punks. Degenerate drug addict mommy daddy burger eating losers.

My guess is they are making such a claim for suing someone OR for insurance money!

It seems to be common in the west to make a molehill out of stuff to accuse others of their own doings!

1st anything in excess is DANGEROUS! EVEN EXCESS of PURE oxygen!

2nd
Her partner, Christopher Hodgkinson claimed it was a result of drinking too much Coca-Cola.
Unless he is a corner or a scientist....10 L a day is ENOUGH to kill anyone! Literally!

An autopsy showed Miss Harris had a diseased liver but the cause of death was undetermined

dekho her cheez body ko ek khas ratio mai chahiye hoti hai...ager us se ziyada body mai jaye aur excrete kerne k bawajood bhi body mai reh jaye tu woh cheez bones,muscles ko harm kerskti hai even excess protien and calcium samjhi na??air state molecular solid hi hai shayed

@Emrald I know...I am talking about 1 glass a day and you are talking about extremism!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom