What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Which one do you think? I for one am not surprised one bit, If @Hyperion and @Aeronaut themselves couldn't get you tail then bhai you're in the drinks hoofs first. I'll support you but try to find a handsome man now at least!!

Well I had my eye on @Hyperion but after since a horse kicked him in the crotch, even his Somali...*cough...cough* friend has been seen giving him less...ummm 'manly hugs' ! :undecided:

Well I had my eye on @Hyperion but after since a horse kicked him in the crotch, even his Somali...*cough...cough* friend has been seen giving him less...ummm 'manly hugs' ! :undecided:

Well we must still find you a man, a khesta man. @Hyperion I'm sorry to hear about this, you have my sympathy...if you want I'll help you end the misery..after all that is what brothers are for.

Well we must still find you a man, a khesta man. @Hyperion I'm sorry to hear about this, you have my sympathy...if you want I'll hep you end the misery..after all that is what brothers are for.

I dunno mate ever since the @Hyperion Debacle, as we - His well-wishers - have started calling it, I find myself increasingly homophobic ! :bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom