What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Sirs, pls decode this word using ROT-13 Encryption.

You can easily do it by Google.

I am sure that you will get enough a reason to BAN this guy.

Thank You........Come Again :cheers:
@arp2041 google gave me this:

Puggle is the name for a crossbreed dog with a beagle parent and a pug parent.

Yup been to Jakarta. :D Thank god for the British..otherwise I couldn't make out one word of the language during my stay.
@Dillinger :blink: Indonesia was taken over by the DUTCH!!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut instead of doing all that hardwork- why not just ban this rondu- :whistle:-
@arp2041 @JonAsad google says
Rondu is a hamlet of the commune Belgian of Libramont located in the Walloon Region in the province of Luxembourg .

The world was taken over by the British- I meant thank god that the world- including the Javanese- uses English as its lingua franca
@Dillinger :blink: had the world been taken over by any other country we would be speaking THAT language there is nothing to THANK that it was taken over by Britishers!! :undecided:

:rofl:

Why getting so impatient @Talon

i din't asked YOU to google it, it's the job of the Mod :D
@arp2041 mod agar google kertay mujhay thori bata tay :pop:

@Dillinger :blink: had the world been taken over by any other country we would be speaking THAT language there is nothing to THANK that it was taken over by Britishers!! :undecided:

@arp2041 mod agar google kertay mujhay thori bata tay :pop:

I happen to like English, the good Queen's language is invariably rich and provides much scope for eloquence. :partay:

I read few pages, cant make out ****!

What is this thread about :what:

Ah, prospective citizen or intruder, in the absence of the Empress.. @Hyperion pass judgement.

I happen to like English, the good Queen's language is invariably rich and provides much scope for eloquence. :partay:
@Dillinger I prefer Arabic as it is specific BUT hard to learn...

To learn I prefer Japanese or Korean...One literally keeps the mouth in a kissing position while rolling the tongue in the mouth! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom