What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
5f4toz.jpg

:lol: waisay tou karta kya hai yaar>?

CA student now, i will give 2nd part exam soon :dirol:

Last edited by a moderator:
bhai aur bheno, friends and folks please spare a minute to pray for me, i applied for a new job today and my resume is already sitting on HR's desk. i really need this one, all my hard work is on the line.:undecided: :unsure::thank_you2::thank_you2:

bhai aur bheno, friends and folks please spare a minute to pray for me, i applied for a new job today and my resume is already sitting on HR's desk. i really need this one, all my hard work is on the line.:undecided: :unsure::thank_you2::thank_you2:

if I pray you will definitely Not get the job.. btw what kind of job is it?

posting in Iraq...as yanks call it I Raq :D...fingers crossed...inshallah i will bag it...if not than its no the end of the world
if I pray you will definitely Not get the job.. btw what kind of job is it?

posting in Iraq...as yanks call it I Raq :D...fingers crossed...inshallah i will bag it...if not than its no the end of the world
it might be end of your world if you get it... did you see the news about bagdad blast yesterday.. :coffee:

it might be end of your world if you get it... did you see the news about bagdad blast yesterday.. :coffee:

hahaha ALLAH na kare. yes i checked the news, with the grace of ALLAH everything is same on this side....many people among the family are already working there....these zones are high security zone and one needs clearance from NATO to work their :coffee:

Good Luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom