What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush

Remember,life can only be simple if we keep it simple. Just walk up to her,hold her hand and say as if rest of the world is non existent.

Most of the time we lose the people we love,only because we cant tell them that we love them,assuming that they already know. Do, it and what lies ahead is yours....just don't do much bollywood stuff,thats fake,girls know it...be yourself....

God speed!
@DESERT FIGHTER

Did you do it like a gentleman?...did she say anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush

Remember,life can only be simple if we keep it simple. Just walk up to her,hold her hand and say as if rest of the world is non existent.

Most of the time we lose the people we love,only because we cant tell them that we love them,assuming that they already know. Do, it and what lies ahead is yours....just don't do much bollywood stuff,thats fake,girls know it...be yourself....

God speed!

I did the same... walked up to her while she was going into her home.. and said what i had to say...

@DESERT FIGHTER

Did you do it like a gentleman?...did she say anything?

Called her and told her tht i she was "probably" a good lady... but couldnt marry her.. and if i did.. our life would be a mess.. beforethat i had already told my parents about my decision... and faced quite alot of resistance and music.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had different problem, in my friend circle one of my friend's gf liked me, my friend was angry about it. When i came to know about this issue, i simply silently avoid her and kept my self untouched with her, away from my couple friends for few months :P

i had different problem, in my friend circle one of my friend's gf liked me, my friend was angry about it. When i came to know about this issue, i simply silently avoid her and kept my self untouched with her, away from my couple friends for few months :P

I once did the opposite of what you did..:azn:

aap to hain hi shararati..:devil:

It was a bet...he was pretty sure tht i could get his gf... so i called her and "met" her a few times.....but the end was pretty interesting..

Me and my frnd were going to a concert and i get a call from her.. after a long time :lol: ... tht if i was going to the concert... i said.. no i wasnt.. bcoz the concert was taking place in an army club... whose patron was my father.... so we go there.. my father also goes there as the chief guest... and she sees me ( we were sitting in the front row) tht meant that i had to go all the way from one side to this middle of the front row... so she calls me on my cell.. .which i dont attend... than after a few missed called ... achi khasi sunai ausko.....anyways..now im nervous as hell... she asks me to come to the back near the stalls n shyt... so instead of going there.. i send the same frnd who she was commited with... even than she sees me.... and tries to come towards me...at this point she didnt see my buddy.... hell what happens nextis..tht my frnd sikandar gets hold of her .. asks how she was and tharipan etc... and thts when i enter... and start gettin mad on her.. n shyt! ... so my buddy gives me a sign to "get lost".... so i go away.. after tht meeting he told me tht she was with him....etc.. but guess what she texts me right after the concert .. k tum nay acha nahin kiya .. but i still love you... and i was like wtf @$#%

:laughcry: Tht was some crazy shyt!

It was a bet...he was pretty sure tht i could get his gf... so i called her and "met" her a few times.....but the end was pretty interesting..

Me and my frnd were going to a concert and i get a call from her.. after a long time :lol: ... tht if i was going to the concert... i said.. no i wasnt.. bcoz the concert was taking place in an army club... whose patron was my father.... so we go there.. my father also goes there as the chief guest... and she sees me ( i was sitting in the front row) tht meant that i had to go all the way from one side to this middle of the front row... so she calls me on my cell.. a.which i dont attend... than after a few missed called ... achi khasi sunai...anyways..now im nervous as hell... she asks me to come to the back near the stalls n shyt... so instead of going there.. i send the same frnd who she was commited with... even than she sees me.... and tries to come towards me... hell what happens next.. my frnd sikandar gets hold of me .. asks how she was and tharipan etc... and thts when i enter... and start gettin mad on her.. n shyt! ... so my buddy tells me to lose myself... i go away.. after tht meeting he told me tht she was with him....etc.. but guess what she texts me right after the concert .. k tum nay acha nahin kiya .. but i still love you... and i was like wtf @$#%

epic..:omghaha:

Me and my frnd were going to a concert and i get a call from her.. after a long time :lol: ... tht if i was going to the concert... i said.. no i wasnt.. bcoz the concert was taking place in an army club... whose patron was my father.... so we go there.. my father also goes there as the chief guest... and she sees me ( we were sitting in the front row) tht meant that i had to go all the way from one side to this middle of the front row... so she calls me on my cell.. .which i dont attend... than after a few missed called ... achi khasi sunai ausko.....anyways..now im nervous as hell... she asks me to come to the back near the stalls n shyt... so instead of going there.. i send the same frnd who she was commited with... even than she sees me.... and tries to come towards me...at this point she didnt see my buddy.... hell what happens nextis..tht my frnd sikandar gets hold of her .. asks how she was and tharipan etc... and thts when i enter... and start gettin mad on her.. n shyt! ... so my buddy gives me a sign to "get lost".... so i go away.. after tht meeting he told me tht she was with him....etc.. but guess what she texts me right after the concert .. k tum nay acha nahin kiya .. but i still love you... and i was like wtf @$#%

you reminded my another story. during university admission test, i met a girl (in a coaching center). One day she took me to an university for her admission to give company (asked if i had time give her company during admission), on the road she grab my hand, i was like wtf is happening ( i was shocked because before or after coaching we never talked with each other). Still i was acting like nothing happened and did not understand what was going on around me (In my mind i was saying myself, i do not have time for this :coffee: admission hone do, we will not each other again :omghaha:)

you reminded my another story. during university admission test, i met a girl (in a coaching center). One day she took me to an university for her admission to give company (asked if i had time give her company during admission), on the road she grab my hand, i was like wtf is happening ( i was shocked because before or after coaching we never talked with each other). Still i was acting like nothing happened and did not understand what was going on around me (In my mind i was saying myself, i do not have time for this :coffee: admission hone do, we will not each other again :omghaha:)

Lol... you little wanker.... only if i was in your place... besides... was she hot?

LMAO, yes she was... but my only focus was my career :D

5f4toz.jpg

:lol: waisay tou karta kya hai yaar>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom