Status
Not open for further replies.
nope,not until i m here..:devil:

Oh. I have another plan for you. :P

tumblr_lwn7sfqKi51r5fs53o1_500.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So who's ur dream @Ayush ?

Last edited by a moderator:
she is talkin to me. she is my friend...

she plays along very well..walking on the thin line between friendship and ---- :angel:

You sly basterd you.....! :D

Bhai ko shaaadiii pe buleiii gaa naaa ? :cray:

Haan don't invite @BDforever - Kammenaaa hamareiii eik aur dooost kiii shaadi pe saaariii fish khaaa giyaa thaaa guests ke liyee bhi kuuuch nahin choraaa - Once a Bengali always a Bengali ! :omghaha:

Yaar.

Why is there a + linked to @BDforever and @Ayush 's usernames?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the dream is Ayush's future jaaneman ;)

Haan don't invite @BDforever - Kammenaaa hamareiii eik aur dooost kiii shaadi pe saaariii fish khaaa giyaa thaaa guests ke liyee bhi kuuuch nahin choraaa - Once a Bengali always a Bengali ! :omghaha:

Shaadi pe khana kuch jayda tasty hota hey, mein kia karoon ? samal nehi jata :ashamed:

shaadi dur ki baat yaaron..pehle engineering to ho jaye..:hitwall:

Yaar.

Why is there a + linked to @BDforever and @Ayush 's usernames?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the dream is Ayush's future jaaneman ;)
it happens mate..even i have seen it after other member's name..and still no answer from @WebMaster on the same.. :cray:

think she has an idea..in fact she knows it :P

Critical advice: Not telling her,is a clock ticking against time. Go & tell her in the most simple possible way,even a few lines on a paper will do the trick. DON'T SMS her this,it has to be in real...keep it simple,do it before you go,you put your head down once,if she's truly yours,she'll keep your chin up forever.

Thts why ... im a free man now...

wtf....seriously man...what happened. :blink:

Critical advice: Not telling her,is a clock ticking against time. Go & tell her in the most simple possible way,even a few lines on a paper will do the trick. DON'T SMS her this,it has to be in real...keep it simple,do it before you go,you put your head down once,if she's truly yours,she'll keep your chin up forever.

respect sir..:police: point taken..

wtf....seriously man...what happened. :blink:

I told you i liked another girl... after thinkin abt it... i thought tht if i go through this "holy union" id probably never be happy ... nor could keep my wife happy ... and tht would lead to a miserable life... so i quit...

I told you i liked another girl... after thinkin abt it... i thought tht if i go through this "holy union" id probably never be happy ... nor could keep my wife happy ... and tht would lead to a miserable life... so i quit...

did the right thing bro..:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom