What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon

maam , how are you ? :D
@Secur me not too good...my boss asked me to recheck data from 3 mths back...I spend 1 whole day searching and reorganizing my files...and just finished checking them and he said he will be back in 1 hr or so! Pata nai konsay koayn mein push kerna cha hiyea aysa boss! :angry:

How are you BTW?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur me not too good...my boss asked me to recheck data from 3 mths back...I spend 1 whole day searching and reorganizing my files...and just finished checking them and he said he will be back in 1 hr or so! Pata nai konsay koayn mein push kerna cha hiyea aysa boss! :angry:

How are you BTW?

I am sorry to hear that . Where do you work , sister ? :what: Is he hoping to discover anything new ?

I am good , just returned from University , had a Computer Programming exam today . Exhausted , but happy . I had a favor to ask you if I may proceed ?

I am sorry to hear that . Where do you work , sister ? :what: Is he hoping to discover anything new ?

I am good , just returned from University , had a Computer Programming exam today . Exhausted , but happy . I had a favor to ask you if I may proceed ?

@Secur I work in Europe....I WILL BE travelling a bit (within Europe as my supervisor collaborates with labs from other European countries) thats why cant be bothered to put any country's flag PLUS I like my personal space and also security reasons ;)

Ya, go ahead ask!

@Secur I work in Europe....I WILL BE travelling a bit (within Europe as my supervisor collaborates with labs from other European countries) thats why cant be bothered to put any country's flag PLUS I like my personal space and also security reasons ;)

Ya, go ahead ask!

I know where you work and what you do :) . Dont you like to roam around , travel the world whilst earning ? :D No worries , we have always respected " the right to remain silent " :D .

I needed some help regarding biology , is there any chance I can get 30 minutes on yahoo / gmail / etc ?

I know where you work and what you do :) . Dont you like to roam around , travel the world whilst earning ? :D No worries , we have always respected " the right to remain silent " :D .

I needed some help regarding biology , is there any chance I can get 30 minutes on yahoo / gmail / etc ?

Ahhh...well, where is @Aeronaut or @nuclearpak as either of them and they will give you my defence id :P

oh wait can you PM? if yes, just PM me your email and I will turn on my gmail

Ahhh...well, where is @Aeronaut or @nuclearpak as either of them and they will give you my defence id :P

oh wait can you PM? if yes, just PM me your email and I will turn on my gmail

The Iron curtain , as they say ? :lol:

Indeed I can , the only problem is the load shedding here . I wont be able to focus on the topic whilst half my brain worries about the light problem . You are here at night ( PST one ) , right ?

The Iron curtain , as they say ? :lol:

Indeed I can , the only problem is the load shedding here . I wont be able to focus on the topic whilst half my brain worries about the light problem . You are here at night ( PST one ) , right ?
@Secur yea...I usually am...Just PM me your email ID and we can set a time...Right now I am also worried my supervisor will SUDDENLY want to discuss the results! He remembers things at the oddest of moments! :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom