Status
Not open for further replies.
539010_328414710586637_345629720_n.jpg

Vote for the future.

Is that your role model from now on?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune

How are you comerade .... haven't seen you in ages :D

that is right brother. I had exams, got to push more on lessons, decreasing pc games...etc. Anyways I'm back, how you doin? It's sad to see that this years Anatolian Eagle has done Nationally after the syria things :)

@WebMaster Imran Khan should first target those areas in Karachi from where MQM never wins seats or in other words mostly people party areas from there he may have the chance

@WebMaster Imran Khan should first target those areas in Karachi from where MQM never wins seats or in other words mostly people party areas from there he may have the chance

good idea but first priority should be pml-n of lahore...and pti should do that as a revenge...:sick:

I have made up my mind to open a thread on 10th may night, we can make it sticky the title will be "Have you voted yet? " members who have voted will post a snap of the thumb....this way we can keep a track of how many members have voted....those who did not should be :taz: :butcher: what you say @Slav Defence :azn:

I have made up my mind to open a thread on 10th may night, we can make it sticky the title will be "Have you voted yet? " members who have voted will post a snap of the thumb....this way we can keep a track of how many members have voted....those who did not should be :taz: :butcher: what you say @Slav Defence :azn:

oh,yeah.......good idea buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom