What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @learning from trollguru...

You should know this is pakistani defence forum, it attracts all types of pakistanis, good bad and ugly ..... but specific type of members from India... :P

lol not trolling from him...it is already built-in:lol: m talking about some of his best posts and not only him....all senior members..even i learned a lot form indians as well....americans....all of them...:)

Exactly, tou phir dil pe maat lo....,waisy school mein kabhi kisi ne tumein provoke nahin kiya? ?? you know kuch larke hotay hain jo phadda daltay hain sab ke saath?

buhat kiya bhai..aray yaar peechay lag jaatay they...but mujhay tapana buhat achi terha ata hai....:D

@Slav Defence .. at least you can report and get mods to take action because you are sunni/shia... ahmedi wali thread main people directly abused their prophet/guru.. yet no action....

Last edited by a moderator:
learn to live with them......as Atal Bihari Bajpai said......you can't change your neighbour

:rofl: lol bhai kabhi kabhi insaan khaul jata hai...tum ne tariq jameel wali thread dekha tha na??remember....meray peechay kaisay 3-4 posters lag gaye they?aur mai ne kiya kaha tha..and then how coast was clear?

Reactions: HRK
lol not trolling from him...it is already built-in:lol: m talking about some of his best posts and not only him....all senior members..even i learned a lot form indians as well....americans....all of them...:)

buhat kiya bhai..aray yaar peechay lag jaatay they...but mujhay tapana buhat achi terha ata hai....:D

Mera kuch aur system tha...mujhe bahut se lsrke taangh kartay thay...phir mein peeche peeche aur wo agay agay....college taak tou yehi haal raha phirbkuch aqaal aye aur sab chor diya

@Slav Defence .. at least you can report and get mods to take action because you are sunni/shia... ahmedi wali thread main people directly abused their prophet/guru.. yet no action....

what??so you are saying k only admins take action on when muslims complain to them??:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mera kuch aur system tha...mujhe bahut se lsrke taangh kartay thay...phir mein peeche peeche aur wo agay agay....college taak tou yehi haal raha phirbkuch aqaal aye aur sab chor diya

yeah...yahi tu samjh nahi aati..yar school mai hum kitne shareef hotay they.....can't believe k school mai bhi villain hotay hain:D

what??so you are saying k only admins take action on when muslims complain to them??:blink:
no.. am not saying that.. but specific to matter of religion.. the threshold of admins to take action is lowest for sunni/shia islam... it requires higher level of abuse for other religion... ahmedis come last...today I found...

Too many multiple IDs below 200 posts, we just ban them cause they just troll. They think its fun.

this is so not fun...ask members like us...specially the one..fastbreeder....mai jab se yahan hoo woh bakwaas hi kerraha hai...ek mai he tried to provoke me..but failed..but uski other posts buhat provoking hai

yeah...yahi tu samjh nahi aati..yar school mai hum kitne shareef hotay they.....can't believe k school mai bhi villain hotay hain:D

Lol sharafat in schools?? aaj kal bachay saab kaamena pan school se he sekh rahe hain...:

no.. am not saying that.. but specific to matter of religion.. the threshold of admins to take action is lowest for sunni/shia islam... it requires higher level of abuse for other religion... ahmedis come last...today I found...

This is dictatorship....like it or leave it :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom