What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....may Allah place him in Jannah(ameen)
first of all,my sincere condolences for your relative,and second welcome back...
and third...I appreciated @Talon for sincerely favouring pro-pakistan and pro-islam posters and their posts..and others like @KingMamba93 as well.....they are calling islam as a cult,only a political party etc...
I think that PDF should create some strict rules specially that discussion of religion are not allowed. @WebMaster....

PDF has a policy not to discuss religion.. but it is dragged in every thread... it was much worse before.. now at least ok...
then it was mostly pakistanis bringing religion.. now its everybody...

if you see any poster who has below 100 posts trolling, try not to reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
PDF has a policy not to discuss religion.. but it is dragged in every thread... it was much worse before.. now at least ok...

only pakistanis?...for four years I am seeing Indians mainly provoking as well.....

BHAGORA..........

JAY KE DOOB MAR......trolling ka jawab me counter trolling nahi kar sakta.....:pissed:

One can say Hinduism is the combination of some social and cultural parctices...:whistle:

ehahahaha...bhai mai buhat buri trolling kerta hoon.if i decide to...and i trolled several times and made many members to go away....but not everytime...I visit this forum to enjoy and have fun and to learn something from senior members like @Windjammer...but not everytime.....anytime..blast in karachi....indians popup....tariq jameel video..indians..popup...every where yaar....infact i never visited indian defence section but amazingly indians always pop-up...okay indian comment very good..if they share something good...but when they even troll to dead one..i really feel sad on their mentality!

alpha1 has asked for ban as usual bhai.....he said that he was too addicted so he requested for a ban to site admin.

Reactions: HRK
Babes I missed you the most! :P Wedding was amazing, had loads and loads of fun. Will explain in detail once the jet lag is over... :D

It's not possible for you to miss me as much as i missed you haha :P and how'd u miss me n have "loads n loads of fun" in the next sentence lololol, you're such a liar emperor :lol:......babe you gotta start improving those lying skills, u're married now;) haha jk
kkays, i can't wait to hear about it n your trip!! get some rest:)

i do...but how long...aur muhay in ki sattah per uterna acha bhi nahi lagta...aur na mai uter skta hoon.!

ehahahaha...bhai mai buhat buri trolling kerta hoon.if i decide to...and i trolled several times and made many members to go away....but not everytime...I visit this forum to enjoy and have fun and to learn something from senior members like @Windjammer...but not everytime.....anytime..blast in karachi....indians popup....tariq jameel video..indians..popup...every where yaar....infact i never visited indian defence section but amazingly indians always pop-up...okay indian comment very good..if they share something good...but when they even troll to dead one..i really feel sad on their mentality!

alpha1 has asked for ban as usual bhai.....he said that he was too addicted so he requested for a ban to site admin.

Yar agar esi tarha har post pe tension le tou phir agaye kaisy chalo ge? Zindagi ke har moorh par aisay logh melain gay jo aap ko provoke karaty hain chaye wo islam ho ya job relate.ya education....tou phir har aik se larho ge kiya?

lol @learning from trollguru...

You should know this is pakistani defence forum, it attracts all types of pakistanis, good bad and ugly ..... but specific type of members from India... :P

And yet he was here thanking every post :bunny:

Yar agar esi tarha har post pe tension le tou phir agaye kaisy chalo ge? Zindagi ke har moorh par aisay logh melain gay jo aap ko provoke karaty hain chaye wo islam ho ya job relate.ya education....tou phir har aik se larho ge kiya?

hmmm well said...life k hurr turn per ek struggle hai...ek challenge hai.....as Allah said in Quran:
"aur hum ne insaan ko sakhti uthane k liye paida kiya hai"

learn to live with them......as Atal Bihari Bajpai said......you can't change your neighbour

@Hyperion oh please, you know exactly what that translates to - "i was rejected" :rofl:
don't worry emperor, I was a VERY good girl in your absence.....i mean just ask @Talon how good i was haha :whistle:

:ashamed: OOOPS GOT CAUGHT!

hmmm well said...life k hurr turn per ek struggle hai...ek challenge hai.....as Allah said in Quran:
"aur hum ne insaan ko sakhti uthane k liye paida kiya hai"

Exactly, tou phir dil pe maat lo....,waisy school mein kabhi kisi ne tumein provoke nahin kiya? ?? you know kuch larke hotay hain jo phadda daltay hain sab ke saath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom