What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please we're Perfection Incarnate ! :P

Otherwise how else can you explain all the great personalities in history from Albert Einstein Butt to Muhammad Ali Jinnah Butt being my kinsmen ? :azn:

Easy, they were all figments of your imagination. :smart:

Oh please we're Perfection Incarnate ! :P

Otherwise how else can you explain all the great personalities in history from Albert Einstein Butt to Muhammad Ali Jinnah Butt being my kinsmen ? :azn:

buttsss dint exit in thoz old times so thez two grt personalites cant b BUTTSS :unsure:

BUTSS came into existnce when more n differnt types of food wer produced....at one time,food production percntage got so high dat da scientists n biologists thought of inventin som wacko creations dat can b fed on extra food to keep da balance of it in world...nae to sara khana zaya hon jata...so dats hw n why buttttsss came to dis world:meeting: hahaha

The Saudi Prince we have in mind has ran out of Oil & has taken austerity & simple living very seriously & so now lives with his other wives in the middle of desert surviving on dates & water ! :undecided:

You sure you're up for it ? :unsure:

hmmmmmmmmmmm....depends...is he hot??? :azn:

buttsss dint exit in thoz old times so thez two grt personalites cant b BUTTSS :unsure:

BUTSS came into existnce when more n differnt types of food wer produced....at one time,food production percntage got so high dat da scientists n biologists thought of inventin som wacko creations dat can b fed on extra food to keep da balance of it in world...nae to sara khana zaya hon jata...so dats hw n why buttttsss came to dis world:meeting: hahaha
@Armstrong remember when we were this young and our imaginations ran wild like this? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow
ﺍﮔﺮ ﺩﻭﺳﺖ ﺩﺍﺭﯾﺪ ﺍﯾﺮﺍﻥ ﺑﯿﺶ ﺍﺯ
ﭘﺎﮐﺴﺘﺎﻥ، ﭘﺲ ﺍﺯ ﺁﻥ ﺷﻤﺎ ﯾﮏ ﺧﺎﺋﻦ

save it for ur resume :P

I agree...too much emotional bs. Have you watched New York though?? but guess they are getting better.... after a long time finally I saw one and it was soooooooooo sadd.....it made me tear up and now i can't get over how sad it was.....:cray:

Yeah I seen it, it was OK. Didn't make me cry though, only one movie ever made me cry. :cheesy:

Yaar she is a coconut remember.

Ooooo :pop:

So then don't talk to me, if I have an ego problem not talking to me is the best thing you could do for me. :D

what does being a coconut have to do with saying that loser?? :P

baby naraz mat ho...mazak kerihoon....mujhay buri aadat ho gayi hain nah tumhe chernay ki, how is that my fault huh? :angel:

I dont know whats with @Armstrong and his "butt" rant... seriously man.. i aint even funny anymore... try somethin original... also wasnt Quaid e azam a rajput?

hmmmmmmmmmmm....depends...is he hot??? :azn:

So inappropriate ! :disagree:
@kingmaba93 : Get her excommunicated from our resident Disco Molvi - I ! :azn:

@Armstrong remember when we were this young and our imaginations ran wild like this? :woot:

What do you mean we - I'm a sold 2-3 years older than you ! :angry:

I was practically there when Pakistan was being made ! :angel:

@Armstrong don't torture the poor saudi, i mean they may have messed up Pakistan but that type of revenge is too much. :lol:

Say something in farsi then. :P

Mamba don't go into business, you're bad with realizing the value of what you have in front of you ;)

I dont know whats with @Armstrong and his "butt" rant... seriously man.. i aint even funny anymore... try somethin original... also wasnt Quaid e azam a rajput?

Oh shut up you ! :omghaha:

I think he was a Gujrati Khoja Ismaili but yes I've heard about the Rajput bit too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom