What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting to get pink :angel:

topic changed-
how did the day went today?

was very stress free after a horrible week haha...how about u??? oh u were serious about the ban thing? don't be....just control the amount u come on....or talk to @Armstrong, talking to him makes everyone want to leave this site :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
what does being a coconut have to do with saying that loser?? :P

baby naraz mat ho...mazak kerihoon....mujhay buri aadat ho gayi hain nah tumhe chernay ki, how is that my fault huh? :angel:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well we established a while back that you have a heart of stone :sick: dude it was so sad, and I really like that actress like she is the only reason i'd ever watch a movie from there....seeing her get shot was mad intense LLMFAOOO i was like nooooo...she's too prtty to die :omghaha:

which one? :D

My heart is not of stone, the other day I gave half of my subway sandwich to a poor person. :)

Hachiko was the name. Sad as hel,l was forced to watch it but it was good.

@Marshmallow
ﺍﮔﺮ ﺩﻭﺳﺖ ﺩﺍﺭﯾﺪ ﺍﯾﺮﺍﻥ ﺑﯿﺶ ﺍﺯ
ﭘﺎﮐﺴﺘﺎﻥ، ﭘﺲ ﺍﺯ ﺁﻥ ﺷﻤﺎ ﯾﮏ ﺧﺎﺋﻦ

dude i wz jus jokin,but i luv both...i cant hate my mothers ancestors,nw can i?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
Actually I am great at it while there may be some short term value, I look for long term benefits. :lol:

you know if you stay with me, you wouldn't need to worry about the long term benefits...chances are with my cooking skills, you won't be living much long :rofl: it's a good deal...all u gotta worry about is living in the moment! (<-- wow, that was deep) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom