What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong you got me excited, I though we was gonna talk workouts. :sad: Than you leave fck you lol.

Yaraa I'm into Hindu Pushups, Squats & Wrestler's Bridge now - They build enormous lung power, aren't all that easy & have increased my flexibility manifold !

You won't believe me but after doing them & attempting to do a single hand-stand push up I'm not sure gym-strength is all that transferable to real-life functional moves !

So I'm gonna stick with them from now on !

What do you say @Dillinger ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaraa I'm into Hindu Pushups, Squats & Wrestler's Bridge now - They build enormous lung power, aren't all that easy & have increased my flexibility manifold !

You won't believe me but after doing them & attempting to do a single hand-stand push up I'm not sure gym-strength is all that transferable to real-life functional moves !

So I'm gonna stick with them from now on !

What do you say @Dillinger ?

Its weird man, I can't bench press more than 40kgs to save my life and that to for not too many reps forget multiple sets while you're pressing 90 something but I can leg press and squat without a smith machine some ridiculous amounts for my body weight- squat a good 70Kg..leg press even more...AND I still can't gain any mass as such..

for functional strength we were always made to do dynamic exercises...if you do box jumps..again and again..and with a tall box and are into a striking system like boxing..apply the proper movements..punch technically correct after having gone through a program of just free squats and box jumps and you'll be donkey punching things and people around.

But Mamba was in a football program..their coaches are insane and even their running backs are well built and can still pick up some crazy speed..so they must be doing a lot of things right...Last two months I've been consuming 3000 cals a day..red meat like a mad man..whey protein and everything..gained how much- 3 pounds..I even tried to get fat last year..just to see if I could put up weight..NO SUCH LUCK...

Last edited by a moderator:
Its weird man, I can't bench press more than 40kgs to save my life and that to for not too many reps forget multiple sets while you're pressing 90 something but I can leg press and squat without a smith machine some ridiculous amounts for my body weight- squat a good 70Kg..leg press even more...AND I still can't gain any mass as such..

for functional strength we were always made to do dynamic exercises...if you do box jumps..again and again..and with a tall box and are into a striking system like boxing..apply the proper movements..punch technically correct after having gone through a program of just free squats and box jumps and you'll be donkey punching things and people around.

But Mamba was in a football program..their coaches are insane and even their running backs are well built and can still pick up some crazy speed..so they must be doing a lot of things right...Last two months I've been consuming 3000 cals a day..red meat like a mad man..whey protein and everything..gained how much- 3 pounds..I even tried to get fat last year..just to see if I could put up weight..NO SUCH LUCK...

I could press a lot more had I not wasted my time on Isolation exercises instead of a free weight barbell or dumbbell exercise program but even still I must admit that I feel a lot more limber, energetic & balanced after I started doing Hindu Pushups, Hindu Squats & the Wrestler's Bridge - Those Pehelvans were really up to something !

Dude seriously try doing a few hand stand push-ups - I couldn't do a single one of them & only 3 when I had someone hold my legs to balance it for me - Talk about Functional Strength !

As far as gaining weight is concerned - My dilemma is that I can gain a couple of pounds just by looking at food ! :omghaha:

I could press a lot more had I not wasted my time on Isolation exercises instead of a free weight barbell or dumbbell exercise program but even still I must admit that I feel a lot more limber, energetic & balanced after I started doing Hindu Pushups, Hindu Squats & the Wrestler's Bridge - Those Pehelvans were really up to something !

Dude seriously try doing a few hand stand push-ups - I couldn't do a single one of them & only 3 when I had someone hold my legs to balance it for me - Talk about Functional Strength !

As far as gaining weight is concerned - My dilemma is that I can gain a couple of pounds just by looking at food ! :omghaha:

I did one...exactly one with my feet against a wall and then died...:omghaha: I never tried it again..never felt such strain in my life..:ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom