What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do more than you do bro no joke, I have been working out for 4 years I used to play defensive end in highschool (american football).
@ZYXW I have decided to spare you, dismissed.

Okay what are your Stats - Bench Press, Power Clean, Deadlift & Squat ?

When I injured my back & left it I was : BP - 95 kgs Squat - 130 kg & Deadlift - 110 kg !

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww. love did I go and get you upset now? You gonna run to uncle @Armstrong now?

:rolleyes: no no no dear, as if you are good enough to get me upset....irritated- yes, but then again, just talking to you does thatto me :D :D

When I injured my back & left it I was : BP - 95 kgs Squat - 130 kg & Deadlift - 110 kg !

I'll give you @KingMamba93's stats....

bench press - 15 pounds
deadlifts- 10 pounds
Squats- 5 - 3 pounds

:rofl:

I do three plates of 45 each side on my squats do the math on that with a 75 pound barbell, 225 bench, and deadlift 250 but I havent worked out my back in a while and I have lost a lot of my mass because I messed up my knee in senior year of highschool and had to rest for a couple of months.

My coach had me beef up to 300 in highschool and I am 6'1 but in my senior year a pile up fell on my leg and so I stopped football plus could not work out no more.
That was about 2 almost 3 years ago
Currently I am 6'1 and 250 but I only lift weekends and box on the weekdays because I want to cut down my extra mass and get lean while maintainning my lifting reps so as not to lose strength.

If you want in the summer I will max out all 3, record it, and post it here if you do not believe me. :D

:rolleyes: no no no dear, as if you are good enough to get me upset....irritated- yes, but then again, just talking to you does thatto me :D :D

I'll give you @KingMamba93's stats....

bench press - 15 pounds
deadlifts- 10 pounds
Squats- 5 - 3 pounds

:rofl:

Yes maam you are correcto mundo. ;)
@Armstrong you leaving the minute we talk working out smh!!

Nah I lied, those were my stats :omghaha:

Mamba, you're really that tall though? damn, this made me feel short :cray:

Yes I am 6'1, my father may he RIP was 6'4. My younger brothers are 5'11 and the youngest is 6'2 and he is only 15 :D.

@ZYXW how tall are you? Dont worry short girls are more fun. :whistle:

Yes I am 6'1, my father may he RIP was 6'4. My younger brothers are 5'11 and the youngest is 6'2 and he is only 15 :D.

If you don't mind me asking, ur dad is not with u? im sorry if this is intrusive, like feel free to tell me to back off whenever!

OMGSHHHHHHHHHHHHH YO i have a friend and she is really into tall guys and she is actually my only muslim friend but like she is maddddd muslimm...like you guys would get along so well deadass...for some odd reason u said tall and i thought of her n realized how similar u guys r.....interested huh? :azn: ;) hahahah LMAOOO

@ZYXW how tall are you? Dont worry short girls are more fun. :whistle:
I am five four:cray:....actually five five, i like to round up hahhahaah

If you don't mind me asking, ur dad is not with u? im sorry if this is intrusive, like feel free to tell me to back off whenever!

OMGSHHHHHHHHHHHHH YO i have a friend and she is really into tall guys and she is actually my only muslim friend but like she is maddddd muslimm...like you guys would get along so well deadass...for some odd reason u said tall and i thought of her n realized how similar u guys r.....interested huh? :azn: ;) hahahah LMAOOO

I am five four:cray:....actually five five, i like to round up hahhahaah

No it is not intrusive I mentioned it many times, yeah he died when I was in the 6th grade.

Nah I am not interested, I like to go out and find people myself. It is more romantic that way. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom