What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahi baby i don't like ppl who think im judgemental :rolleyes:

:rofl: im not gonna lie this made me crack up!!!!

was that the columbian one???? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD

You are judgemental. Nah she was a sweetheart, I literally meant my goldfish. You are in good company. :lol:

Oh lord, sweetheart you were disqualified long ago for no fault of your own. I just find this amusing. :D

oh my god, i hate you so much right now, I am so tired i can't even counter this properly....

:rolleyes: why'd u pick today of all the days to irritate me idiot

@Dillinger i need to keep my mind off something
so answer my question.
Do you believe in what Isro2222 says?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god, i hate you so much right now, I am so tired i can't even counter this properly....

:rolleyes: why'd u pick today of all the days to irritate me idiot

Most times I let you have the upper hand the minute I turn the tables somehow you were tired the whole time. :lol: @Dillinger dehk

Love, can a man not laugh? Its just hilarious to see Mamba string you along..

NO you should be helping me, not laughing......string me in??? he finally decided to pull some wits out of his brain lucky him im in no state to counter back right now :sick:

@Dillinger i need to keep my mind off something
so answer my question.
Do you believe in what Isro2222 says?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:omghaha: I think that fellow is trolling BIG time, that's all. Listen all this talk of Annunakis, aliens and what not..oh now is the time for war..I dunno why he's into such drivel but its amusing in a quaint sort of way.

You are judgemental. Nah she was a sweetheart, I literally meant my goldfish. You are in good company. :lol:

no i am not.....

oh my god i hate you so much wtf....of the all days u decide to do it today, not fair!!
@Dillinger......STOP LIKING HIS COMMENTS.... HE MAKES NO SENSE!!!

Most times I let you have the upper hand the minute I turn the tables somehow you were tired the whole time. :lol: @Dillinger dehk

I know this looks bad, but i swear its true I am....

hahahahhaa you let me have te upper hand??? hahaha mamba, i can outwit you anyday....just not today :D LOL

no i am not.....

oh my god i hate you so much wtf....of the all days u decide to do it today, not fair!!
@Dillinger......STOP LIKING HIS COMMENTS.... HE MAKES NO SENSE!!!

It was pretty straight forward. :pop:
@Dillinger sambal either she has lost it or her caps lock is stuck. :lol:

@ZYXW Need my help? You don't need my help. @KingMamba93 does she need my help? No love you need.........

Kit02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom