What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, if all the guys in the PAF are as sweet as you, i might end up going back afterall haha jk jk:)

@Armstrong thnx for your help and advice too. Even though I disagree with you more than half of the time, i always appreciate your help:D

I am going to go get some work done as well. ttyl :) tc!

thnx ayush :D I really appreciate everyone's advice on this!!
good nigth and sweet dreams :)

what is the full form of ttyl amd lmao?????????????:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
خدا کرے کے میرے ارض پاک پر اترے وہ فصل گل جسے اندیشہ زوال نہ ہو.
نہ رہے اس میں ایک بھی زرداری زندہ، نہ بھٹو،ہر چند کہ ایک بھی گنجا دجال نہ ہو

what is the full form of ttyl amd lmao?????????????:undecided:

Whats happened to kids these days ! :hitwall:

Even Oldies like myself know what those acronyms stand for.

ttyl - Talk to You Later !

lmao - Laughing My Arse Off !

@ZYXW : Please jot down a 'key' explaining the many abbreviations/acronyms you kids use for my Baby Brother @Ayush ! :agree:

I dont know where to post this but i have to get it off my chest so fellow naswarians please excuse serious post here.

I read today about how on a bus in pakistan 19 people were gunned down and their bullet riddled bodies thrown on road.

It seems many of them were sunnis who refused to point out their fellow shia travellers to the terrorist bastards.

So sad but yet so much hope and faith in humanity is restored by this story. So many misconceptions also cleared.

This is the beginning of the end for terrorist and fanatics in Pakistan mark my words brothers and sisters. :pakistan:

@KRAIT bhai a request to you.

Pls don't encourage posters who are opening Political/communal threads on Indian defence section by posting there.

Instead first ask them to post it in SA section or ask mod to do so.

Pls let the defence section remain for defence threads or it will soon become a BD section :hitwall:

aaj ka tou din he kharab shuro hoa........I received a call for not being short listed for the interview that i have been waiting for last 2 months, and neither did my brother..........son a b%%%%%, i feel like :guns: :sniper: :angry: :suicide2:

@kurup, find me

cba
famo / fam
blud
and my favourite
wag1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom