What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have been seriously looking into it. Already many big brands being sold into Pakistan (EU+Turkey), I am in on it. I was thinking of maybe checking North America out for future prospects other way around (Pakistani knitted products). The problem at the moment is that I'll need to read and research all the relevant quotas and laws. No time at the moment, maybe in six months or so.

Not really, i'm into Pakistani models though :smitten: but we can't have a thread for that so we had to change the thread name to pakistan fashion (forum rules :tdown:) :lol: i don't know much but i do know that most middle eastern/bengali/indian women wear pakistani shalwar qameez here in Canada, must be a huge market.

no it ours and usa's.:devil:

The scums belongs to you- Fair Enough-

@Ak-47A defeated again :sarcastic: :omghaha:

2.jpg

What are you trying to prove by defeating a woman?- :whistle:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, i'm into Pakistani models though :smitten: but we can't have a thread for that so we had to change the thread name to pakistan fashion (forum rules :tdown:) :lol: i don't know much but i do know that most middle eastern/bengali/indian women wear pakistani shalwar qameez here in Canada, must be a huge market.

@Hyperion don't be fooled by his cultured talk - Yeh pareliii darjeiii kaaa Mansehreiii kaa Tharkiiii haiiii ! :omghaha:

Yeah, I have been seriously looking into it. Already many big brands being sold into Pakistan (EU+Turkey), I am in on it. I was thinking of maybe checking North America out for future prospects other way around (Pakistani knitted products). The problem at the moment is that I'll need to read and research all the relevant quotas and laws. No time at the moment, maybe in six months or so.
Pakistan can become a textile giant if government pays any attention to it, as of right now, there is no gas/electricity going to textile industries.

Hire @SHAMK9 & I, we can look at all the models....I mean the numbers for you ! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom