What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi @balixd sorry was on skype with parents...so am reading slowly now am free...but need to make food for later :cray:

Ahhh!!?the parents, the basic rule in my house is,whenever someone goes out,either with friends or at work, they have to ring atleast twice in a day, :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh!!?the parents, the basic rule in my house is,whenever someone goes out,either with friends or at work, they have to ring atleast twice in a day, :D

hahahahha...I am bad...I do skype with them twice a week :blink:

Sat and Sun...

Basically coz of time difference...Abu doesnt like me up after 10pm...he expects me in bed :rofl:

hahahahha...I am bad...I do skype with them twice a week :blink:

Sat and Sun...

Basically coz of time difference...Abu doesnt like me up after 10pm...he expects me in bed :rofl:

Lol, I would be dead in a minute if I dont ring home for day.....they are just being over protective......
10pm? When I was in uk, my parents used to stay awake till 1am so I could ring them and yell them every night am home and say good night to them....

Lol, I would be dead in a minute if I dont ring home for day.....they are just being over protective......
10pm? When I was in uk, my parents used to stay awake till 1am so I could ring them and yell them every night am home and say good night to them....

Nice.. @balixd time differnce bohot ziada hai plus abu is at work during weekdays and plus they are happy with weekly chats otherwise we have nothing to talk about .....weekly we tell each other how the week went :)

Nice.. @balixd time differnce bohot ziada hai plus abu is at work during weekdays and plus they are happy with weekly chats otherwise we have nothing to talk about .....weekly we tell each other how the week went :)

Ah my cousin works up in scotland, and parents are in pakistan, she doesnt even speak to her parents because of time difference, uncle g being a retd major sleeps at 9pm pst :rofl:

Ah my cousin works up in scotland, and parents are in pakistan, she doesnt even speak to her parents because of time difference, uncle g being a retd major sleeps at 9pm pst :rofl:

my dad sleeps at 10pm..EXPECTS ME to sleep at 10pm too...:rofl: so I cant be on skype after 10pm....because of time difference at my 10pm he can catch me sometimes and is like...soi nai?! and am like going :rofl:

Oay @arp2041 tu bhi senior hai :rofl: aywien rohnda phirta hai

Par merey SENIOR ka FONT size mujhay kuch CHOTA lag raha hai tumaharey SENIOR key comparison mey, aur kissiney mere liye koi THREAD bhi nahi kholi thi :cray: :cray:

JAYE.....TOH JAYE........KAHA.......:cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom