What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not done anything with her. She always used to tell me how much she liked me and how mature for my age I was compared to her brother's other friends. I never did anything obviously because she was his didi.

But this time I had gone there for express purpose of meeting her and telling her that I had always loved her. Just light stuff. I am not a kameena ***** like him.

you are confusing me now..are you using her to take revenge or you are now serious with her??yar she is innocent be careful...masoom larkiyon ki aahein aasmaan cheer ker khuda tk pohanchti hai

you are confusing me now..are you using her to take revenge or you are now serious with her??yar she is innocent be careful...masoom larkiyon ki aahein aasmaan cheer ker khuda tk pohanchti hai

Nothing much yaar. I told her I wanted to meet her.

Then I took her outside the city for lunch.

There I told her about what her brother did and how heartbroken I was.

She was moved and on way back, she put her arms around me and kissed my neck.

I (like a fool, thinking I am being a kameena stud) made a story and told her how I had always loved her since she used to visit with her parents to our boarding with food for us.

Now she thinks I love her and she is texting me 20 times an hour. I don't know how to ditch her. And at the same time I am perversely hoping she confides in him or scolds him for his kameeni harkat.

Actually I admit I used to have a crush on her. She is gorgeous (sari model). But now what to do?

Nothing much yaar. I told her I wanted to meet her.

Then I took her outside the city for lunch.

There I told her about what her brother did and how heartbroken I was.

She was moved and on way back, she put her arms around me and kissed my neck.

I (like a fool, thinking I am being a kameena stud) made a story and told her how I had always loved her since she used to visit with her parents to our boarding with food for us.

Now she thinks I love her and she is texting me 20 times an hour. I don't know how to ditch her. And at the same time I am perversely hoping she confides in him or scolds him for his kameeni harkat.

Actually I admit I used to have a crush on her. She is gorgeous (sari model). But now what to do?

okay:blink:jahan tum ne itna jhoot bola hai...wohan apni jaan bachane k liye ek jhoot aur boldo..k tum apni prev gf ko abhi tk nahi bhoolay aur yeh k tum ko as a friend us per crush hua tha aur yeh k tum as friend buhat ziyada respect kertay ho...ager woh insist keray apne liye to tell her k i will try but......i can't force myself in creating those feelings lol...samjhay?but drag her for your revenge....

Why I am sad?

Lot of hindu muslim tanav outside naswaristan.

Senior members saying very hurtful things.

Then the part where most of you guys want sharia.

And some islamic studies test for politicians.

If you guys are heading that way then normal friendship yahin iss thread par rah jayegi.

Too much hindu muslim stuff yaar. :(

Fir wahan ka mood dekh kar yahan aana thoda weird lagta hai.

okay:blink:jahan tum ne itna jhoot bola hai...wohan apni jaan bachane k liye ek jhoot aur boldo..k tum apni prev gf ko abhi tk nahi bhoolay aur yeh k tum ko as a friend us per crush hua tha aur yeh k tum as friend buhat ziyada respect kertay ho...ager woh insist keray apne liye to tell her k i will try but......i can't force myself in creating those feelings lol...samjhay?but drag her for your revenge....

Sirji plan to kuch aisa hi hai. I am going to use the didi angle later and how we are sinning.

Why I am sad?

Lot of hindu muslim tanav outside naswaristan.

Senior members saying very hurtful things.

Then the part where most of you guys want sharia.

And some islamic studies test for politicians.

If you guys are heading that way then normal friendship yahin iss thread par rah jayegi.

Too much hindu muslim stuff yaar. :(

Fir wahan ka mood dekh kar yahan aana thoda weird lagta hai.

Sirji plan to kuch aisa hi hai. I am going to use the didi angle later and how we are sinning.

yaar mai yeh nahi chahraha k didi hurt ho aur tum bhagwan ki nazar mai jaanwar bun jao aur saari sympathies God ki loose kerdo samjhrahay ho na...halkay raho...

mutlab didi ki sympathies lo...love nahi..cuz you aren't serious with her...jaisa mai ne post no 22714 mai kaha hai na waisa kero...i mean likh lo iss ko notepad per apne paas---buhat sukoon mai raho gay....balkay best yahi hoga...woh khaulta hua tumharay paas aye ga and you will be like....no mai tu aap ki sis ki buhat respect kerta hoon..she likes me instead...woh chammat ziyada zoredaar hoga rather you are found involved with her..got it? @doppelganger

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar gusse me instincts to equally ya zyada hurt karne ka hota hai.

But I understand.

dekho acha mashwara diya hai na?:toast_sign:

Yes....bilkul sahi ka.
Evn if this dude was @doppleganger friend, I would have adviced him to back down, these kind of things go wierd with friends, the case would have been different if all three of them were if same age or studied together.
Just tell her it was just a childish crush,and you dont want things to go wierd with her brother, you are still into your gf

hahaha....sir thankyou @balixd for giving me double post...i am already a minister of science...aur jis terhan naswaristan ko main ne nuclear state banaya hai issi terhan foreign affairs mai bhi i won't let you down...aap emperor aero se zaroor advice lejiye ga:toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom