Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon good day!
(no further discussion on last day)
so did u sleep well? I hope

Last edited by a moderator:
@Slav Defence @KRAIT help this guy out please. I cant see anyone sad

Thank you but they cant do anything. It is different.

ussi issue per??bhai bhaar mai pehko--get a life!!!

Not same issue bhai. I am feeling much better now.

did you cheat on her?

She is not important enough to cheat on.

However, my roomie's elder sister is doing her medicine in Manipal. I just came back last weekend from a extended 3 day weekend in Manipal.

I am wondering when and how the news should be broken to him.

I also got why Pakistani men are handsome? - This is actually widely believed here in the US too....but I'll be honest, maybe it's because I don't know too many Pakistani people here, but I have not encountered any guy but one that was handsome. And he had a horrible personality LOLOL so I am sure there are very good looking ones but I really don't believe that or am not attracted to it. So it's funny because I always wonder the same thing, why do ppl feel that way loololol...guess it depends on taste and a lot of people like that kind of look on guys :P

why Pakistani men marry american women ?? My best friend is white and she is dating a Pakistani guy LOLOL....I remember talking to him and he said he wasn't into brown girls because they are "too controlling and full of drama" and he hasn't met one that he is attracted to. I guess it's just the stereotypes in most cases that keep them away.....but I have seen that! LOL

why Indian men hold hands - not sure but I know Saudi boys do that A LOT TOO LOOOLOLOLOLOLOL

and why Indian men stare? :omghaha: :omghaha: Anyone that can answer this, shall be rewarded with a nobel prize LOLOLOL

how come you are asking this lolol did someone ask you this or something ?? :P

@ZYXW there was a thread...soooo was just showing the google search wasn't based on location...

oh ho, ye mujhe pta hai, you know mera baat karnay ka apna aik tareeq hai, banday ko pehle uske apnay dil se guilty paan khatam karo phir doosron ki baat karo, wo mujhe pta hai ke usne kuch nahin kiya.....
lol no @balixd,his roommate and friend had gone extreme with dopple's gf as they have taken too much bhung during holi festival....lol these issues are common in India specially larger cities,but dopple says that he feel very bad and is passing through a feeling of extreme disgust,plus he thinks that he belongs to small town of India etc where as all his friends are appearing normal including those who cheat on him unwillingly

Thank you but they cant do anything. It is different.

Not same issue bhai. I am feeling much better now.

She is not important enough to cheat on.

However, my roomie's elder sister is doing her medicine in Manipal. I just came back last weekend from a extended 3 day weekend in Manipal.

I am wondering when and how the news should be broken to him.
send an sms to your friend like this......"me :cheesy: your sister = :smitten: "

case closed

Pehle poocho kya kiya maine.

Fir poocho kyun sad hun.

acha batao kiya kia, please keep in mind we have ladies on the thread

oh ho, ye mujhe pta hai, you know mera baat karnay ka apna aik tareeq hai, banday ko pehle uske apnay dil se guilty paan khatam karo phir doosron ki baat karo, wo mujhe pta hai ke usne kuch nahin kiya.....

ah,mera sophisticated bhai...yar kuch batein pdf k junglee trollers ko bhi sikhao k admi hone ka mutlab janwar hona nahi hota...but why the hell would these trollers care

Now ex roomie.

Elder sis. 3 years older than us.

yaar dopple sahi sincere mashwara doon......??yar uss ki sister innocent hai...if you are serious with her then it is good...yehi revenge tumhara is enough k his sister loves you...but tum uss ki sister se revenge mt lene..yeh murdon ki insult hogi--be a man!IF YOU ARE SERIOUS THEN IT IS GOOD TO KEEP ON GOING....verna yaad rakhna tum ek din maro gay bhi:what:phir apne bhagwan ko kiya moo dikhao gay?

yar troller dou kisam ke hota hain, aik wo jo emotional ho jatay hain, like Pak vs India, kargil war, women getting raped in india, en mein kuch patriotic bhi hotay hain.......en ko aap baat kar ke sambal saktay ho, .....
par jo doosray trollers hain, jin ko aur kuch ata he nahin , unka masla ghar se choro hota hai, i call them chavs from the street....un ka aik he hal hai....laat maar ke baghao (banned by the mods)
ah,mera sophisticated bhai...yar kuch batein pdf k junglee trollers ko bhi sikhao k admi hone ka mutlab janwar hona nahi hota...but why the hell would these trollers care

yaar dopple sahi sincere mashwara doon......??yar uss ki sister innocent hai...if you are serious with her then it is good...yehi revenge tumhara is enough k his sister loves you...but tum uss ki sister se revenge mt lene..yeh murdon ki insult hogi--be a man!IF YOU ARE SERIOUS THEN IT IS GOOD TO KEEP ON GOING....verna yaad rakhna tum ek din maro gay bhi:what:phir apne bhagwan ko kiya moo dikhao gay?

I have not done anything with her. She always used to tell me how much she liked me and how mature for my age I was compared to her brother's other friends. I never did anything obviously because she was his didi.

But this time I had gone there for express purpose of meeting her and telling her that I had always loved her. Just light stuff. I am not a kameena ***** like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom