What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats with becoming a senior member :-) @Talon

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong @Talon @KingMamba93 @BDforever i am trying to change the topic in the urdu langue thread, help me out eh. I posted an iqbal's quote for all of us to discuss but the troll bears are continuing to discuss something stupid or I dunno i do not understand the fuss. It will be fun to discuss urdu and the literature and heck I will even attempt to write in persian script if mods allow, it will be a fun conversation :)

@Armstrong @Talon @KingMamba93 @BDforever i am trying to change the topic in the urdu langue thread, help me out eh. I posted an iqbal's quote for all of us to discuss but the troll bears are continuing to discuss something stupid or I dunno i do not understand the fuss. It will be fun to discuss urdu and the literature and heck I will even attempt to write in persian script if mods allow, it will be a fun conversation :)
I am not much good in urdu, i am bangladeshi :P

Congrats with becoming a senior member :-) @Talon

thank you @Pboy staying here ....On top of that thread bashing made some threads intangible for women :blink: and made it close to impossible to reach the goal

I am not much good in urdu, i am bangladeshi :P
@BDforever koi nai...whatever you say, it will be declared to have sanskrit roots :rofl:

Fine I am opening my own thread....dost dost naa raha :cray: @arp2041
waysay threads kidher khul ti hain? is it a world affair I am senior member? :woot:

bhaiyaji bas DILLI chor dena, kyuki woh toh hamarey DILLINGER ka hai

@Dillinger :lol:

@Talon @Alpha you both are wrong, Indian Punjab's capital is CHANDIGARH :D

IM ALPHA1 NOT ALPHA
@Talon im proud of u aapi! My aapi a senior member! :cry::cry: and what did u mean by u didnt understand Ashok film.
Hi @liontk

IM ALPHA1 NOT ALPHA
@Talon im proud of u aapi! My aapi a senior member! :cry::cry: and what did u mean by u didnt understand Ashok film.
Hi @liontk
@Alpha1 asoka is a Hindi film....I didnt understand MOST of the words :unsure:

ok people have fun speaking urdu....me heading home...wil join you lot in 1 hrs time :wave:

@Neptune bangadesh navy commando pic.check it out :D
iJoAf95.jpg

M4A1 CQB eh? It was the best rifle I've ever used. Anyways, I really liked the pic. It's good that he has a trigger discipline even in a photo. Cauz there are too many pic lover fool soldiers around the world that don't have the triggies discipline in photos. If I stayed on that motherfuvcker island, our SAT trainees told us that we'll use SIG.516 at 4th Grade. Damn! :)

516-P-FDE_detail-hero.jpg

oye hoye senior member....congrats....lets celebrate....and you know how we celebrate in this part of the world?.......:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

thank you @balixd I am just heading home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom