What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion why does this thread end up with so many cats!? Cats, naked bears, hairy men...my eyes are sore.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow

60399_10151306085882967_854249024_n.jpg

awww:smitten::smitten::smitten:

The money kicks in for the CAs if they open their own practice here in India..my uncle's minting cash by the hour and he's semi retired at 48. Either that or work in a company and become a CFO. @Armstrong Not to mention the contacts you get- from every lawyer to (if you have a good personal practice) politicians.

Yaaar tuuu mujhee iss tarhaan bataa rahaaa as if I haven't any Industry experience & I don't know the first thing about the benefits it accrues; I've met those CFOs & I've personally known some audit partners even at the Big4.

Its not that they aren't roping in money but I can't picture myself doing that for the remainder of my career; signing audit reports or having the audit manager lynched because he/she didn't get the disclosures right before coming to me. And I don't want to be a CFO asking my Chootaaa - Oyee Bookkeeping sahiii kar rahaa haai ? Achaa zaraaa Tax returns tou laaa ! Haaan phir wohhh Bank nee lease ka approval diyaa yaa nahin diyaaa ? Chal meriii agleiii hafteii unn ke Rep. se meeting set karvaaa !

Bhai I can't do that ! :fie:

I'm already nearly a 1+ year behind in my ACCA because I thought I could force myself to like this stuff because it pays well but I can't remember a single Financial Accounting or Taxation class of mine where I didn't feel like throwing the lecturer out the window or banging my head on the Table crying for it to end ! I really liked Finance on the other hand & Business Analysis & Performance Management but Financial Accounting, Tax aur bakiii bakwaas par neii kooo dil hiii nahin kartaa thaaa touu pass honaa touu dooor kiii baaaat !

So I'm not gonna make that same mistake again - I like Finance...I like FOREX - I'd want to explore the opportunities Investment Finance provides as opposed to hoping against hope that somehow I can still force my subconscious to like accounting & get the job done reasonably well.

And what you're going to match make for me ? :lol:

Kidd, do you think I've lived in a bubble during my O'levels *High-School* & the A'levels *Junior College* ? I don't like what passes for relationships these days & I most certainly don't like the pretentious, pompous & absolutely superfluous stuff that passes for a lady these days.

I think I'd pass ! But that was so sweet of you....Uncle is touched ! :tup:

None of us do! I am only messing with you! But it doesn't hurt to have fun once in a while ;)
no silly i wouldn't match make for you, I myself don't believe in dating....i just meant that we need to teach you how to feel young !! dude you're 22....you only live once :P
I am glad ur touched uncle haha

Ghaddari???? Yeh mein kiya parh raha hoon???? :angry:

I cannot let harm come to my brother Armstrong...her agents must be dealt with..for she said she would have her "agency" "take care" of us. For the people, for the common good- we must depose you. Rest assured, I shall weep tears of blood as I slide a blade in between your ribs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom