What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I didn't even study HALF of the courses you posted that day... and I did my MBA with FLYING colors.... if you ask me, you guys read way beyond any standard finance people... :blink:

Of course we do ! What is an MBA if nothing more than a euphemism for that oft-repeated phrase 'Jack of all trades' ! :lol:

But waisee bhiii you know as well as I that the benefit of a good MBA lies in two things & two things alone - Grooming + Networking !

Aur miyaaan jitnaaa maaarziii bhiii parhaa doooo its still boring as hell !

Yara, I didn't even study HALF of the courses you posted that day... and I did my MBA with FLYING colors.... if you ask me, you guys read way beyond any standard finance people... :blink:

The money kicks in for the CAs if they open their own practice here in India..my uncle's minting cash by the hour and he's semi retired at 48. Either that or work in a company and become a CFO. @Armstrong Not to mention the contacts you get- from every lawyer to (if you have a good personal practice) politicians.

Last edited by a moderator:
BB he is a helpless case

jk
mini-graphics-texts-961056.gif
@Alpha1

@Hyperion ab btao!
:chilli::chilli:
No daal for you!

NO grooming dude... just networking...... my first pay cheque out of INSEAD was high six figures... not including the bonus......

All of the contacts I have today, I mean which are worth something, I made them there!

I recommend that you go for the BEST school that you can get into... not kidding.

Of course we do ! What is an MBA if nothing more than a euphemism for that oft-repeated phrase 'Jack of all trades' ! :lol:

But waisee bhiii you know as well as I that the benefit of a good MBA lies in two things & two things alone - Grooming + Networking !

Aur miyaaan jitnaaa maaarziii bhiii parhaa doooo its still boring as hell !

Intellect shintelect ko daffa karro... The Emperor himself guarantees your safety while you are in the republic! :P

in that case @Dillinger and @Armstrong, you guys are fired..... i'll have my spy agency take care of you two.

@Hyperion ....did I ever tell you I love powerful men ;)
(I AM JOKING LOLOLOL... and just messing around dw) haha

LOLOLOLOL :D

@Armstrong it's only because we all really like you and care!!

And what you're going to match make for me ? :lol:

Kidd, do you think I've lived in a bubble during my O'levels *High-School* & the A'levels *Junior College* ? I don't like what passes for relationships these days & I most certainly don't like the pretentious, pompous & absolutely superfluous stuff that passes for a lady these days.

I think I'd pass ! But that was so sweet of you....Uncle is touched ! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom