What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find mate :tup:

Dude I have expert analysis, unlike this one which is just an open lit pdf, on the Akash SAM system- already posted- and the CABS AEW&C (which I will have to scan and upload somehow)- plenty of lit to be found out there if you're interested and keen on tech details. Darn it all though, these posts like the Akash SAM pdf post are meant for @arp2041 specifically- par yoh ****** to bhao hi nahi deta! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I have expert analysis, unlike this one which is just an open lit pdf, on the Akash SAM system- already posted- and the CABS AEW&C (which I will have to scan and upload somehow)- plenty of lit to be found out there if you're interested and keen on tech details. Darn it all though, these posts like the Akash SAM pdf post are meant for @arp2041 specifically- par yoh ****** to bhao hi nahi deta! :angry:

I downloaded a copy of that pdf :lol:

If you find any more, can you mail it to me?
@Dillinger?

@M-48
touba ker!! :rofl:

@ZYXW no no...WE never underestimated him....I Knew it from the start... he has done such with almost all the girls here :undecided:

PLUS he is my uncle bro!! :rofl:

Guess I have a lot to learn about him but LOLOL damn @Armstrong.... this was funnyyy.....but Don't do it again or I am going to be trying those facial products on you :P

me in the morning
532950_497282186987923_912036409_n.jpg

Guess I have a lot to learn about him but LOLOL damn @Armstrong.... this was funnyyy.....but Don't do it again or I am going to be trying those facial products on you :P
@ZYXW don't worry he MIGHT just do it again in a different way :rofl:
@Armstrong is one who would slap you and say I love you but you are ugly :rofl:

@ZYXW don't worry he MIGHT just do it again in a different way :rofl:
@Armstrong is one who would slap you and say I love you but you are ugly :rofl:

Oh I am SO SURE he will do it again!!! :omghaha:

I must say, he leaves me so confused....like do I like him or hate him...he's making fun of me but he's funny......can't believe he just said that, but it's @Armstrong......CONFUZZLEDDDD!!!!:confused: LOLOL

Oh I am SO SURE he will do it again!!! :omghaha:

I must say, he leaves me so confused....like do I like him or hate him...he's making fun of me but he's funny......can't believe he just said that, but it's @Armstrong......CONFUZZLEDDDD!!!!:confused: LOLOL

NOBODY hates my brother @Armstrong. If they do then I drown them in the Karachi harbor and then feast on nihari (paid for by buttstrong) as I gloat over the aforementioned fool's unpleasant demise. :butcher:

How Iran Could Get the Bomb Overnight
Building a nuclear weapon takes time. Buying one does not.

Above is a thought provoking article on wall street journal, but can not extract it due to non subscription, can anyone help?

Pls pls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom