What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@A.Rafay : an instresting this the guy has yet to confirm the email, that means the account has not been activated yet. how we know you might be taking a **** at us and trolling us.....you got beef with any other forum member????

Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay : an instresting this the guy has yet to confirm the email, that means the account has not been activated yet. how we know you might be taking a **** at us and trolling us.....you got beef with any other forum member????

Nope! I think he is just a new comer!

hey bro how you doing......sorry man just caught up in my own sh!t......mad luck ......jo kaam karo khaday mein jata hai sab kuch......just requested my university to drop out from the program and refund my fee :hang2: :cray:

why??what happened??:unsure:

why??what happened??:unsure:

Meri kismat he kharab hai....Allah g is testing me.....am not new to it.....Jo Allah ki marzi.....:D......credit transfer ka issue hai yar, baqi universities accpet karti bain par pta nahin univeristy of liverpool ka kya masla hai.....daffa karo, baas dua karo meri fee full refund ho jaye...that is the major concern for me

Meri kismat he kharab hai....Allah g is testing me.....am not new to it.....Jo Allah ki marzi.....:D......credit transfer ka issue hai yar, baqi universities accpet karti bain par pta nahin univeristy of liverpool ka kya masla hai.....daffa karo, baas dua karo meri fee full refund ho jaye...that is the major concern for me

Inshallah hijaye gi ameen but tum tu perh chukay ho na liverpool uni se tu ab fees??:undecided:

The shariah i want is not of the Taliban dont worry! Im nt an Idiot!
And hi!
@A.Rafay
FEE FI FOO FUM I SMELL A SUICIDE TROLL :pop:
@balixd dont worry my prayers are with you!

socho alpha kitna maza aye k kisi din koi member webmasterni k id se aye :omghaha: woh epic suscide troll hogi:omghaha:

The shariah i want is not of the Taliban dont worry! Im nt an Idiot!
And hi!
@A.Rafay
FEE FI FOO FUM I SMELL A SUICIDE TROLL :pop:
@balixd dont worry my prayers are with you!

socho alpha kitna maza aye k kisi din koi member webmasterni k id se aye :omghaha: woh epic suscide troll hogi:omghaha:

:rofl: If she is a troll she will flirt with webby than when she is a mod etc then KABOOM
webby ki shakal dakhnay wali hogi!
@balixd u will be surprised by God's methods of testing! Take my word for it!

@Slav Defence yar mera confusing case hai rehne de...thanks for the prayers.....waisy agar troller agar dekh raha hai tou idea tumne sayhi diya hai...web.master :whistle: @Alpha1 thanks for the prayers yar....

@Slav Defence yar mera confusing case hai rehne de...thanks for the prayers.....waisy agar troller agar dekh raha hai tou idea tumne sayhi diya hai...web.master :whistle: @Alpha1 thanks for the prayers yar....

yar batao na kiya hua?bhai se na chupao!

:rofl: If she is a troll she will flirt with webby than when she is a mod etc then KABOOM
webby ki shakal dakhnay wali hogi!
@balixd u will be surprised by God's methods of testing! Take my word for it!

yar kis larki ko hire kerain??kaash koi troller yeh dekhl le:omghaha:

webmaster nahi----webmasterni:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom