What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a creep but was curious to know,,, is your girlfriends literally "Babe" or just figuratively "Babe" :girl_wacko:

No not a creep at all LOL

haha no my bestfriend and I have this habit of calling each other "babe"....it's kind of weird but we have been doing it for 5 years now so it's a habit LOL:)

Last edited by a moderator:
@M-48
touba ker!! :rofl:

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Talon I'll tell you something. I think we underestimate @Armstrong way too much. I mean which other guy do we know of that can say all this....make the other person laugh, get away with it and still leave the other person liking him.....He beats all the playboys LOLOLOL :rofl:

@ZYXW no no...WE never underestimated him....I Knew it from the start... he has done such with almost all the girls here :undecided:

PLUS he is my uncle bro!! :rofl:

@Talon Mama relatives barhtay nhi ja rhe :undecided:

Population is increasind day by day .. I hope you've plans for it :angel:

Kal bohat important paper hai :cray:

@Slav Defence i am fine .. How are you ??

happy asusual-- Allah ka karam hai! ayar @Talon tum ne kal k nuclear test k baray mai pata hai??naswaristan was declared nuclear state by aero yesterday,while i tested nuclear missile successfuly aur ban ki rafay condamned it:omghaha:

@M-48 haan yaar when shake hands with famous ppl....they go crazy....i meant in that context :angel: tu kub say itni bongi hogi?! :undecided:

who??@TALON FAMOUS PEOPLE GO CRAZY?:undecided:or those who shake hands with famous people?

@M-48 haan yaar when shake hands with famous ppl....they go crazy....i meant in that context :angel: tu kub say itni bongi hogi?! :undecided:

who??@TALON FAMOUS PEOPLE GO CRAZY?:undecided:or those who shake hands with famous people?

he has attitude problems!!

why talon I never liked that guy:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom