What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already planning her death....way to go emperor :P LOLOLOL

@ZYXW something fishy here :azn: you suggest it then you catch her?

Don't worry, I got you! won't let it happen :D

dramatic shots from left right zoom in out, room turns round and round....stupid music in background....more zooming in and out :P

Last edited by a moderator:
hello @HRK long time no see?! how are you?!

i m fine how are u.... where is our original Emperor...Armstrong, Alpha...???

lot of new members here.....I suggest "WAZARAT-E-BHABOOD-E-ABBADI Naswaristan" for population control........:rofl:

@ZYXW something fishy here :azn: you suggest it then you catch her?

dramatic shots from left right zoom in out, room turns round and round....stupid music in background....more zooming in and out :P

OMGGGGGGGGGGG I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD....... :omghaha:

yes, as the new top spy....I am responsible for assasinations ;)....but sweetheart I suggest you hush up about this and keep it to yourself...remember, I still have your beloved abdul :devil:

i am doing good bhai(informal for brother?), I will chat in urdu later but I am really tired with school stuff and my langue side of brain is not working right now. Just looking through the tunisian forum earlier and all the pictures that were posted and have to say probably the best thread on this forum as far eye candy goes :) . How is moderation coming along, must be a tough job eh and what is up with so many political thread, there should be a limit on those :devil:

Bhai, Take some rest, you need it :)

i m fine how are u.... where is our original Emperor...Armstrong, Alpha...???

lot of new members here.....I suggest "WAZARAT-E-BHABOOD-E-ABBADI Naswaristan" for population control........:rofl:
@HRK me fine... @Hyperion went to catch his own wedding function :coffee:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom