What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thanks for askin... m feelin well now :meeting: hw are you :smitten: BB

I am good, my little angel..... next time if your elder sister interrupts.....spray some in her eyes and tell her that the Fuhrer asked me to. :omghaha:

BB = Black Blood [My previous ID] or Big Brother....don't know which one applies here... I am fine with both..she's my baby angel.

You have a long tongue lol. It kind of loses its essence in English. Since I am the greatest of leaders I'll keep that in mind and keep you in my back pocket as a pet project. :lol: :D

Which part? :cheesy:

I know but what does that even mean in hindi/urdu. LOL

ahahhaha :omghaha: If I am your pet project, chances are I will be going away unhappy...like I said, you don't match my standards :D

lmaoo... do you see this mamba...i read my essay questions five times and then wrote the heading on my paper and am back on fb and here....sad life LOL

@Aeronaut why is somebozo allowed to throw potshots on Islam in every post?? Also can you take care of the new member with a R, he has nothing positive to contribute.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/242259-pakistani-tolerance-its-best-7.html

ahahah, come on mamba, you been on this forum longer than me and heck you know it is futile to debate with islamophobes though good try with them. I left that thread as soon as havizsultan answered my question :),

Last edited by a moderator:
I know but what does that even mean in hindi/urdu. LOL

ahahhaha :omghaha: If I am your pet project, chances are I will be going away unhappy...like I said, you don't match my standards :D

lmaoo... do you see this mamba...i read my essay questions five times and then wrote the heading on my paper and am back on fb and here....sad life LOL

Don't worry I am here for you, I will try to get you onto my level of standards. :whistle:

PDF is addicting lol.

You are my contingency just in case the empress dies :omghaha:

@ZYXW @Mirzay @Talon @Armstrong @Alpha1

Last time when visited this thread thakiism was something prohibited by the order of a Mod forgetting his name....plz don't remind me ......now it's being allowed or it s special privilege of being Emperor (care taker)......:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
ahahah, come on mamba, you been on this forum longer than me and heck you know it is futile to debate with islamophobes though good try with them. I left that thread as soon as havizsultan answered my question :),

Yes but I can respond to all they have but there is no religious topics allowed here yet they let the atheists run around unabated. If they go to religious forums there are people more knowledgeable than me that would run circle around their arguments but they rather vent on pdf lol.

I am good, my little angel..... next time if your elder sister interrupts.....spray some in her eyes and tell her that the Fuhrer asked me to. :omghaha:

ok i will.......

BB = Black Blood [My previous ID] or Big Brother....don't know which one applies here... I am fine with both..she's my baby angel.

big brother :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom