What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly ? And what makes a post on TH difficult to neutralize by comparison ?

Something to substantiate that would be much appreciated ! :agree:

For all the rhetoric about prohibitive costs or public relationing, I still can't get past , what I think, would be fairly pertinent questions :

(i) Why would the Pakistan Army, continue to reinforce something thats as untenable or rather ill protected as Point 5353 seems to be that it could be blown away or seriously compromised in its use, by Indian posts that surround it ?

(ii) If, however, it cannot be as easily neutralized, now that the Pakistani positions have been consolidated manifold, I'm sure the Mirages would be accounted for in one way or the other as well, if they were a significant factor initially of course, and the Point under question has the ability to redirect artillery fire to choke the National Highway's intended destinations of supplies, in case of war, how would this feature be any less frightening than perhaps a slightly less advantageous Tiger Hill ?

I was reading somewhere that in the event of Pakistan blocking the NHA1 will be of no value with the Chenani-Nashri road tunnel India's longest road tunnel under construction in J&K - The Hindu

@Dillinger @arp2041 @Bang Galore (I think you mentioned this)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can take these posts to some other thread in Kashmir section if you guys want...it would be more suited there and would serve a better audience with more knowledgeable folks also chipping in.

What say...?

I can take these posts to some other thread in Kashmir section if you guys want...it would be more suited there and would serve a better audience with more knowledgeable folks also chipping in.

What say...?

I'm fine with it, but my contribution is only one post :lol:

lolll...n on top of dat,im goin to break their record in dis:pakistan:

@M-48 wat happend sista? u wer gud in studies wernt u?:undecided:

Sister i was prepared for exam but my amma is out of town or kisi ko mujhe uthanay ki zehmat nhi hui so i was absent in the exam

Or in logo nay mujhe fail kr diya sub fail honge dekhna tum :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom