What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3445300 said:
its cz i have never seen girlish girl in PDF, u knw wht i mean

neway, is tht mania's avatar to shoot iranians?

i cn bash mania here cnt i, dude's no authority here xD

Jinxed 'girl' has a fetish for white women, atjr sounds like she's suffering from pms(but still genuine), jana thinks she's a guy.
Yep, true.
I think there was this israeli one, never seen her talk

o_O... Short memory do we now?? Remember when you used to cringe from the sight of my nationality and location flag or have you forgotten already?? :angry:

Dude make a thread on dokha/midwak or cini or something, these pathans will be higher than their mountains in swat

Mosa, this is the only drug in the world you, "rub on your gums". I tried, once fainted, felt euphoria, world rolling and my old man's shoe beating up my butt smashing -- bang bang ! :D

lol faget, i've gone throught three classes straight while taking TWO at a time (not exactly naswar, but the same effect. Equal or more strenght minus the addiction)

First time I tried, I went in an uncontrolled spin and subsequent burn-out! :blink:

you are an embarrasment to pushtun pride. im only 1/4th pathan and only felt a slight burn on the gum, and spat it out because of the resemblance to sheep **** (wallah no other reason other than the look)

^honestly the way niswar is sold to dirty public(truck driver) in a pathan dhaba makes me never touch it :bad:

Jinxed 'girl' has a fetish for white women, atjr sounds like she's suffering from pms(but still genuine), jana thinks she's a guy.
Yep, true.
I think there was this israeli one, never seen her talk

now dude you are in their hit list
:P esp jana and ajtr

lol faget, i've gone throught three classes straight while taking TWO at a time (not exactly naswar, but the same effect. Equal or more strenght minus the addiction)

perhaps aero thought too much of niswar is this or that and makes a pathan pagal before taking lol

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3448242 said:
^honestly the way niswar is sold to dirty public(truck driver) in a pathan dhaba makes me never touch it :bad:

now dude you are in their hit list
:P esp jana and ajtr

The kind i took has a paper thin filter, and comes in a proper wrapper, kind of looks like chilli milli

also, i doubt jana will do anything. noticed how 'he' ignores all the posts that go like hey jana long time no see?

The kind i took has a paper thin filter, and comes in a proper wrapper, kind of looks like chilli milli

also, i doubt jana will do anything. noticed how 'he' ignores all the posts that go like hey jana long time no see?

maybe jana was guy confused with feminism, or maybe she became manly, had a sex change and she doesnt want to be associated with women hood any more :lol:

Indians are trolling outrageously today.

you are an embarrasment to pushtun pride. im only 1/4th pathan and only felt a slight burn on the gum, and spat it out because of the resemblance to sheep **** (wallah no other reason other than the look)

Dude, what are you on that naswar doesn't affect you? :blink:

Perhaps, CHARAS239? :pop:

green brown colored charas that comes in little cotton packets you stick in your mouth and doesnt ruin your life? GENIUS! Plus, there's no charas in arab countries.
Charas is like a cheap version of coke right? You suck that thru your nose
I've only taken the real naswar for less than a minute, it burned my and looked like animal feces, wax nothing like weed or something.
If i'm not mistaken it makes you calm rather than high (if you didn't know that all drugs arent for getting high, then please get off the internet)

And yes, it doesnt affect me, taking two has the slightest effect(or maybe i was just imagining it)

green brown colored charas that comes in little cotton packets you stick in your mouth and doesnt ruin your life? GENIUS! Plus, there's no charas in arab countries.
Charas is like a cheap version of coke right? You suck that thru your nose
I've only taken the real naswar for less than a minute, it burned my and looked like animal feces, wax nothing like weed or something.
If i'm not mistaken it makes you calm rather than high (if you didn't know that all drugs arent for getting high, then please get off the internet)

And yes, it doesnt affect me, taking two has the slightest effect(or maybe i was just imagining it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom