What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, what are you on that naswar doesn't affect you? :blink:

Perhaps, CHARAS239? :pop:

green brown colored charas that comes in little cotton packets you stick in your mouth and doesnt ruin your life? GENIUS! Plus, there's no charas in arab countries.
Charas is like a cheap version of coke right? You suck that thru your nose
I've only taken the real naswar for less than a minute, it burned my and looked like animal feces, wax nothing like weed or something.
If i'm not mistaken it makes you calm rather than high (if you didn't know that all drugs arent for getting high, then please get off the internet)

And yes, it doesnt affect me, taking two has the slightest effect(or maybe i was just imagining it)

green brown colored charas that comes in little cotton packets you stick in your mouth and doesnt ruin your life? GENIUS! Plus, there's no charas in arab countries.
I've only taken the real naswar for less than a minute, it burned my and looked like animal feces, wax nothing like weed or something.
If i'm not mistaken it makes you calm rather than high (if you didn't know that all drugs arent for getting high, then please get off the internet)

And yes, it doesnt affect me, taking two has the slightest effect(or maybe i was just imagining it)

Dude, we're not talking about controlled substances. If we were then the order would be the following:

Heroine--->Coke------>LSD----->C.Meth---->Charas

Note: Charas you don't rub against your gums, NOR DO YOU SNIFF IT. Buy a thick piece of STAKE, make a small spherical ball of charas and place it on the piece of stake. Leave it for 1 hour, observe..... it will pass through the stake like a hot pellet.

And yes, OTHER THAN heroine+C.Meth, I have tried each and every thing, even LSD. I don't need lessons on living on the edge, I did all that at a young age.

Now back to topic...

Lets only DISCUSS non controlled items..

You are colour blind.

If everyone is insisting so much, should I writeup a whole article about different kinds of high? :blink:

310597_278447192259913_1421648813_n.jpg

267302_278447395593226_402286530_n.jpg

I smoke it in the bong :P this is Chinese stuff

If everyone is insisting so much, should I writeup a whole article about different kinds of high? :blink:

Do it brother:P...I m more interested in charas than defence :P

Thts wht i get in China...told u about crushed weed? its like tht..n in Riyadh i get charas tht black one wait Ill post the picture..
No, doesn't look like weed. Maybe some combo. How is the high while listening to Metallica?

If you can tell me how the music feels, I can tell you what it is!!!! :P

Is this a new form of ecstasy.

I hate synthetic ****. It's bad for your nervous system! :sick:

No, doesn't look like weed. Maybe some combo. How is the high while listening to Metallica?

I hate synthetic ****. It's bad for your nervous system! :sick:

Yeah ......

You sure are a Hyper Ion. :)

I seriously dont know what it is...Xinjiangi(Uighur Muslims) sell me this...but like i told u earlier sometimes stuff is really good...better thn the weed..Its also avaiable there but we always buy this one..its been a year i m smoking on tht but since m on vacation right now(Riyadh) I smoke this one ..its called hashish here

249465_281489575289008_1257919488_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom