What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there? Who wants to see a magic?

ebay_aceo_joker36.jpg

Of course not; I disagree with him myself on a point or two but if someone 'abuses' him I'd rather gut him like a fish than naught !

And yet a point to be noted - Without him there would be No Pakistan.

Never understood that either, though TNT is a more a confusing theory than Einstein's, it sure holds a lot of weight.

Never understood that either, though TNT is a more a confusing theory than Einstein's, it sure holds a lot of weight.

Do read upon the Two Nation Theory in detail; it isn't what the Indians make it out to be nor is it what some Mullahs understand it to be !

It is a shame that, as a general rule, our insight into history comes from provocative articles written by someone looking to make a quick buck instead of digging through your local library & understanding how 'Pakistan', 'the Movement', 'the Theory', 'Iqbal' & the 'Quaid' were seen by those who were there & then when History was being made !

Do that & the confusion is replaced with anger when you realize that there appears to be a deliberate attempt at best & shameful ignorance at worst (I know how I phrased that) to shroud all of what Pakistan was supposed to be, what the Quaid stood for, what Iqbal had in mind, what our ancestors who fought & died for us had understood Pakistan to be, in extreme overtones to place a haze over our past & prevent us from realizing the promise 'Pakistan' held.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom