What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. Gotta say spamming here is a little different than the pakmusic forums f4m my old days. There its a bunch of women... here its a guy spamming thread that revolves... since the last month around a girl which has made people wacky eyed and set tongues wagging. :p

:blink:

:rofl:

:hitwall:

:suicide:

Nope ! :disagree:

Maybe a ban would do me some good after all - Much needed break from PDF ! :tup:

here you go... :D

1.png

@SHAMK9 : Kiddo how did you end up being so Pro-Pakistan ? :what:

Most of my British Pakistani or American Pakistani cousins usually remember Pakistan with endless 'power outages' & 'food poisoning' ! Kumbakhtooon keii parents neii kuch nahin sikaiii mulk ke bareii mein ! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
@SHAMK9 : Kiddo how did you end up being so Pro-Pakistan ? :what:

Most of my British Pakistani or American Pakistani cousins usually remember Pakistan with endless 'power outages' & 'food poisoning' ! Kumbakhtooon keii parents neii kuch nahin sikaiii mulk ke bareii mein ! :hitwall:
It has lots to do with the environment I was born in, my grand parents were hardcore nationalists and used to tell me about the hardships we pakistanis went through to get our own land. Have been to pakistan countless times and met people there from different backgrounds (baloch, punjabi, sindhi etc) probably that's why, i know that Pakistan is going through some pretty rough time but I am sure that people haven't given up yet, their belief for a better Pakistan is still there and that gives me hope too. Sure some of us have forgotten what being pakistani is all about but there still is hope for a better future. Food poisoning? hell no, i love street food (shami kebab, sajji etc :smitten:) and power cuts aren't that bad, gives a chance to get outside in windy weather and chat with family members, play luddo etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Those Who Loved Me
You Made My Heart Grow Bigger...

Thanks to Those Who Hated Me
You Made Me a Stronger Person...

Thanks to Those Who Care
You Made Me Feel Important...

Thanks to Those Who Envied Me
You Made My Self Esteem Grow...
Thanks to Those Who Worried
You Let Me Know That You Care...

Thanks to Those Who Left
You Showed Me that Nothing Lasts Forever...

Thanks to Those Who Stayed
You Showed Me the Meaning of True Friends...

Thanks to Those Who Condemned Me
You Made My Self-Defense Maturate ….

Thanks to Those Who Entered My Life
You Opened Me New Horizons...

Thanks to Those Who Made Me Suffer
You Made Me What I’m today…

Thanks to Those Who Helped Me
You Made Me Feel that I’m not alone…

Thanks to Those Who Criticized Me
You Gave Me Reasons to Express Myself…

Happy New Year

Status