What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahi to....hum to apna dost samjhte the...isne to mauka milte hi laat maar di....

Kambakhat hum dosti nibhate rhae aur isne kabhi apna dost hi nahin manaa.....Oneday ban to banta hai iska.......sab Aero ko PM karo....:rofl:

LOL... Buhut log try kar chukkay hain... Zarvan try kar kar mar gaya.... :pop:

I've only drank alcohol once in my life, then did my tauba.

I drank and don't remember a thing till this day.

All I know was when I woke up I got text message from a friend telling me I broke someone's nose.

I got very scared, and realized that Allah swt has made alcohol haram for a reason.

It also says something about there being "some benefits" in the holy text, if only one were to extract just the benefits out of it

I, have bing drinker friends, they know that the only two liquids i induldge in my body are water and coffee - and they don't bother me. Rest, well if i go to a place where there is alcohol i just pick up a water bottle, or take it with me. ---- If someone asks, i just say im allergic. Much better, because as soon as people hear M00zlum these days, they freak out in a nanno second.

Ahhh...Well, at least Europeans in my institute are very nice! Then again I look 12 so its understandable if they keep ME AWAY from the wine stuff ever since I told them I do not drink though most knew from my headscarf...

Yes...You can really feel GOD LOVES YOU when that treatment is given! :woot:

Yaar that sounds bariyaaa ! Ever since I read Walden & I started reading Emerson & Nietzsche...this reclusiveness...this love for solitude has been intoxicating !
Nietzche...his works should come with strict warning.

I like extremes. I don't like middle grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom