What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find my Selma Karamy ! The lady whom Khalil Gibran eulogized with such eloquence that she epitomizes what Love looks like ! Woh nahin tou kuch nahin hence why all the rest are my sisters !

arey salma kamany ??
koi aur kamany dhond loo aaj kal shoks bohot lagty hain. pakistan main roads bhe theak nahi speedbreaker bohot ziada hain.

You, don't "find" the girl of dreams but "Make it".

Agaiii kuch nazaar wiii teii aaanaai chaidaa ehh na ? What is the point of trying to sculpt something into something else when there is nothing there !

I don't want the life most men & women would want ! I despise the materialism, the societal stratification & the plain hollowness that is gripped the very heart of our society ! But most of all I want to be left alone & I don't think any woman would want a life of such seclusion to the point of being 'Adam-Beezar' - for the lack of a better word.

Hello All

sana.jpg

Agaiii kuch nazaar wiii teii aaanaai chaidaa ehh na ? What is the point of trying to sculpt something into something else when there is nothing there !

I don't want the life most men & women would want ! I despise the materialism, the societal stratification & the plain hollowness that is gripped the very heart of our society ! But most of all I want to be left alone & I don't think any woman would want a life of such seclusion to the point of being 'Adam-Beezar' - for the lack of a better word.

i am same kind of person. and i have ruined my life. .....
i have two doughters but because of the same adam bezari we are now separate. so this habbit sucks big time. i am not social kind of person. fully adam bezar.

i am same kind of person. and i have ruined my life. .....
i have two doughters but because of the same adam bezari we are now separate. so this habbit sucks big time. i am not social kind of person. fully adam bezar.

I'm sorry !

Bhabi ko phir seh mananeii kii koooshish kareiin !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom