What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe:P Well i am a 21 year old Man for ur kind information friend:D

plzz tell me how to make a new one i dont see a an option to make one...

I have seen some news to post regarding a new fighter plane...

Well go to the forum tab. Pick a particular category, then on the bottom it should say create new thread.

hehehe:P Well i am a 21 year old Man for ur kind information friend:D

plzz tell me how to make a new one i dont see a an option to make one...

I have seen some news to post regarding a new fighter plane...

Jiss section mein post kerna hay wahan jao aur sub see oper post new thread per click karo aur thread bana lo.

Pic change kar le bhai, kyon jan ka dhushman bana hae kisi ghareeb doctor ke.....

burka.jpg

(I'm just kidding dear):D

dr. sab. it was selected by the doctor.:undecided: so i had too

True. I hope they come bilal/agno come back here.

:lol: He also told tried to prove he was of greek and Arab descent. Anythings better than Indian isn't it?

So you were an Indian pretending to be Pakistani?

True. I hope they come bilal/agno come back here.

:lol: He also told tried to prove he was of greek and Arab descent. Anythings better than Indian isn't it?

I thought you were an Ex-Soviet refugee who had grown up in the gulags living as an asylum seeker in Britain ! :undecided:

NO Only Hyperion is:bunny:

Why ? :cray:

I'm older than you & you're my bubbly little baby angel just like my sister in the real world ! I wan't to be your Big B too ! :cry: :cray: :angry:

I thought you were an Ex-Soviet refugee who had grown up in the gulags living as an asylum seeker in Britain ! :undecided:

Why ? :cray:

I'm older than you & you're my bubbly little baby angel just like my sister in the real world ! I wan't to be your Big B too ! :cry: :cray: :angry:

cuz u get creepy at times and u r fat like an elephant and cry like a crocodile and eat peay like a chocolate hahaha so u cant be my Big B! no qualities in u to be!:bunny::chilli:
crying-little-girl-thumb24412298.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom