What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow : I'd be visiting Islamabad in about 2 weeks time for a wedding for 3-4 days ! *God I hate weddings*

Tell me about a nice place in Islamabad to have fun ! If I have to go to Hotshots or Manal again...I'd kill someone ! :angry: :hitwall:

@Armstrong if u ever come to Karachi to attend wedding of someone.........visit "KAATI PHARI".......... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: such a nice hill station

or you can visit LAYARI if u have interest in old city areas........... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong if u ever come to Karachi to attend wedding of someone.........visit "KAATI PHARI".......... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: such a nice hill station

or you can visit LAYARI if u have interest in old city areas........... ;)

Only if you promise to come with me next to Quetta & walk through the city wearing a shirt that says 'Proud to be a Punjabi' ! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
149749_146898328792675_1727486982_n.jpg

Only if you promise to come with me next to Quetta & walk through the city wearing a shirt that says 'Proud to be a Punjabi' ! :rofl:

Good one......dear....Good one...... BTW few days back i suggested higher management of my bank to open a branch at NANAKWARA area of Layari........but don't know why they refused...... :lol:

Dear one more thing I am ready even to walk through hell wearing a shirt that says "Proud to be a Pakistani"........... :pakistan:

Too aap ne Janab.............???

Samaj too aap gaye honga......

Good one......dear....Good one...... BTW few days back i suggested higher management of my bank to open a branch at NANAKWARA area of Layari........but don't know why they refused...... :lol:

Dear one more thing I am ready even to walk through hell wearing a shirt that says "Proud to be a Pakistani"........... :pakistan:

I would too ! :tup:

Hammad Bhai, why didn't you visit the Quaid-e-Azam monument being razed in Peshawar thread ! Usss meinn touuu waaavaaa hii qisaaam kii laraiii shuruu ho gaiii thiii on who is a Pashtun & who isn't ! :D

Waisee aaap ka kaun saa Qabila (Tribe) hai ? :undecided:

Reactions: HRK
I would too ! :tup:

Hammad Bhai, why didn't you visit the Quaid-e-Azam monument being razed in Peshawar thread ! Usss meinn touuu waaavaaa hii qisaaam kii laraiii shuruu ho gaiii thiii on who is a Pashtun & who isn't ! :D

Waisee aaap ka kaun saa Qabila (Tribe) hai ? :undecided:

ADAM ZAi........... ;) :lol:

I visited that thread......and found it stupid enough which induce me to move forward to the Stupid and funny thread..... :cheesy:

ADAM ZAi........... ;) :lol:

I visited that thread......and found it stupid enough which induce me to move forward to the Stupid and funny thread..... :cheesy:

Butt-zai nahin ? :cray:

Masfrofiyat mai aati hai Be-Haad Tmhari YAAD,

Or fursat mai teri yaad se fursat nahi milti...

Chal be huttt...Urdu hamariii zabaaan haii ! :angry:

Humm hii shayrii kareinn geiii isss zabaaan mein aur koii nahin ! :bunny:

urdu sub continent k elite muslims language

hum toh fir shehzade hai humse jyada elite kon ho sakta hai ;)

Bhaiii 'elite' kii nahin hamarii lingua franca haii....subb koo samajhe aaatiii haii ! :tup:

Agaaar touuu wadaaa kareiii gaa keh jahaaan 'z' lagtaaa haii wahaan 'j' nahin lagaii deii ga, for example zalim ko jalim nahin banaa deii ga, tou phir hum tumkoo ijaazaaat deiteiii haiiin !

Warnaaa....! :butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom